Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Package file size mismatch problem

Default Package file size mismatch problem
    Package file size mismatch problem
    Hi i have a problem with apptapp install. I have a iphone firmware 1.02 and installed appware v.92 from nullriver. I got the icon on my springboard. It tells me to upgrade to 3.ob or whatever version..each time i try to update it i get the error "Package file size mismatch problem" is there ne fix to this? even if im in installer i dont see any applications except to update it..HELP PLZ thanks

same thing here. Trying to virginize as i have no IMEI etc. anyone help?!?!?

Default Filze Size Mismatch
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HECK FILE SIZE MISMATCH MEANs??? and how to fix it?

What other problem i have is that i dled nullriver v 2.63 on 1.02 and i jailbroke it to Tmobile. What happened was that while i was syncing my iphone, i disconnected it and now when i try to sync it again, it says "Itunes cannot read the content of the IPhone. Go to the summary tab and click to Restore back to factory settings.

I know that if i do, then it'll mess up my phone right?

anybody know a fix with this? something to do with space issue? is it better that i restore my phone to factory settings and start all over again an jailbreak it and unlock it? plz help

hello i have the same problem, i also tried replacing it with ibrickr but i wasnt able to browse the filesystem in the "iphone field".
    plz help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just ask someone to upload a working latest installer app for you ... i can pm it to you and than it will work....i had same problem yesterday. pm me

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madhurdutta For This Useful Post:

Aussoarer (2008-01-26), ronenzi (2008-01-26)

Default package file size mismatch
    hi,

is it really about re-trying after a few days ? I have been trying for 3 days and still same error message...any other ideas ? can not update 2.63 to 3.0b8. thanks Ro

hi,

can you send me the version please of the installer which works ? I just joined the mod...what is pm it to me ?
    thx,
    Ronen
    Last edited by ronenzi; 2008-01-26 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It has something to do with the safari dl file that is used and conflicting