Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 OTB With no baseband, How do you re-flash your baseband?

Default 1.1.2 OTB With no baseband, How do you re-flash your baseband?
    this an 1.1.2 otb iphone that were downgraded to 1.1.1 then someone atemped to unlock it multiple times with anysym anysim1.1p and run a couple of virginizing scripts.... and ****** up the baseband

now im having a hard time trying to unbrick it.... there is no wifi and no baseband

i downgraded to 1.02 but the iphone is slow as hell until i unload the comm center...

im trying to fix the baseband (there is no baseband right now..) any hellp please?

i tried various baseband fixing guides but none seems to work.....

thanks

also i have no wifi... any help please?

what about updating the firmware to 1.1.3? will that fix the issues.... ive heard of that...

then i downgrade to 1.1.1... i just wanna use it as an ipod touch... with wifi.... for now.... and get rid of that "iphone needs repair" message.....

help please...

thanks!
    Last edited by tetsu; 2008-01-24 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow, so there are some people can really erase the baseband of an OTB 1.1.2. I thought the new bootloader won't let you do so? Maybe he/she tried to hardware unlock it?
    I think you should go into restore mode and restore to 1.1.2, most of the time I have no base band just restore it and the base band is reflashed as well. Don't try to restore to 1.0.2, the new bootloader won't let the base band downgrade.
    Anyway you are the first one to have an OTB 1.1.2 (new bootloader?) that have base band erased!
    Well, good luck.

Hi theres a seller on ebayer uk1.1.3 Apple 8Gb iPhone UK Model Jailbroken & Activated!
    Another first from theiphoneman - We lead the way !!.the item number is 320209620343.The iphone works with all pay as you go UK network sims.I'm not a techno geek the only info he would supply me with on how he jailbroke 1.1.3 is this , I will tell you now, in 1.1.3 Apple have moved the carrier plists from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony/Support to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles. Hope this is of help to anyone out there.

Thumbs up Need to fix your baseband, downgrade, upgrade here it is.
    here is another source

for unlocking reflashing, and great unlocking tools
    run if from iphone source installer

kmasterforums.com/iphone

it seems that firmware 1.1.3 fixed the problems..!!! i have sound now.. so i guess that it updated the baseband...

but now.. im stuck.....this is an 1.1.2 otb iphone (4.6 bootloader) but i cant downgrade it... it this version downgradable?

i have no wifi remember?

it seems that firmware 1.1.3 fixed the problems..!!! i have sound now.. so i guess that it updated the baseband...

but now.. im stuck.....this is an 1.1.2 otb iphone (4.6 bootloader) but i cant downgrade it... it this version downgradable?

this is how i fixed it!

in order to downgrade your 1.1.3 iphone.... follow this guide!

for windows you will need this version of iphuc...

http://iphucwin32.googlecode.com/fil...9_14_2007b.zip

and also itunesmobile.dll from itunes version 7.4.2 and readline5.dll

then follow this guide!

http://www.tuaw.com/2008/01/16/downg...or-ipod-touch/

in windows you can use ibrickr 0.91 or apptapp to kick your iphone out of dfu mode!

i had to to this step once.. then downgrade again normally in order to make it work! but it works now!!!!

this saved my day! and fixed my ****** up 1.1.2 otb basebad issues (no sound, wifi, imei and stuff)

so you can say that 1.1.3 fixes many baseband issues with 1.1.2 otb iphones....

only use this procedure if you know what you are doing and if you ****** up your baseband... i dont want to attemp to unlock this phone until a software unlock is ready... so is going to be just the expensive ipod touch for now....
    Last edited by tetsu; 2008-01-26 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs up No Base band Issue - "Cannot make or Receive Calls"
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsu View Post
    this an 1.1.2 otb iphone that were downgraded to 1.1.1 then someone atemped to unlock it multiple times with anysym anysim1.1p and run a couple of virginizing scripts.... and ****** up the baseband

now im having a hard time trying to unbrick it.... there is no wifi and no baseband

i downgraded to 1.02 but the iphone is slow as hell until i unload the comm center...

im trying to fix the baseband (there is no baseband right now..) any hellp please?

i tried various baseband fixing guides but none seems to work.....

thanks

also i have no wifi... any help please?

what about updating the firmware to 1.1.3? will that fix the issues.... ive heard of that...

then i downgrade to 1.1.1... i just wanna use it as an ipod touch... with wifi.... for now.... and get rid of that "iphone needs repair" message.....

help please...

thanks!

The Simplest solution to this problem is to "UPDATE" not RESTORE to the latest version "1.1.3" This would bring the phone back to life. You may then downgrade to any version you want Thus:

* Update with iTunes to 1.1.3 (this surely brings the missing features back)
    * Enter into recovery mode
    * Downgrade to 1.0.x, or 1.1.1
    * Follow Jailbreak instructions for the version you downgraded to.
    * Update to required version and enjoy.

I have done this several times it results have been 100%