Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: from 1.02 to 2.0 help

Question from 1.02 to 2.0 help
    i have an unlocked 1.02 iphone. can i upgrade directly to 2.0 then use pwnage to unlock? or do i have first get to 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 ? i'm using windows .

U can just use iTunes 7.7.1 and check for update then just upgrade to 2.0 (takes a while)
    Use Winpwn:
    Main Page - WinPwn
    It's the windows unlocking and jailbrale tool BUT u need to have a download of the 2.0 firmware and the 2 bootloadrrs for an unlock
    BL 3.9 and BL 4.6 (find a torrent or google it)
    2.0 UNLOCK AND JAILBRKAE IS NOT LIKE THE 1.0.2 - 1.1.4 UNLOCKS!
    Winpwn and pwnage tool are the only way to unlock and jaolbrake and they do this by creating a new 2.0 firmware (.ipsw) file and then u put ur iPhone into DFU mode - then it "pwns" iTunes that then allows u to use the new .ipsw file by shift-clicking on "restore" and use the .ipsw file and restore your iPhone with that file.
    After the restore is done Bootneutr we pops up and flashes/neuters/Unlocks your iPhone
    DO NOT INTURPT IT WHEN IT DOES IT!
    (this will pop up after the restore is done and when the itunes screen pops up and u restore from the backup)
    INSTALLER IS NOT PORTED ON 2.0 YET!
    Instead u have Cydia which is just like installer

ENJOY UR IPHONE 2.0 JAILBROKEN AND UNLOCKED!

For more info and a more detailed reveiw go to winpwn.com and look at the guides (or links to guides)
    ENJOY!