Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OTB 1.1.3 downgradable? [newbie question]

Default OTB 1.1.3 downgradable? [newbie question]
    Im lookin to buy one now, but im not sure if they're selling 1.1.2 or 1.1.3, they wudn't answer me at the shop. i dont want to take the risk.

Can anyone answer if i could downgrade a out of the box 1.1.3 to a lower version so I could unlock it? (similar way to downgrading an updated 1.1.3?). If it is not possible can anyone explain why to me? please>?

Not possible at the moment.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it can be done (so long as the bootloader in the OTB isnt greater than 4.6) I think they still have 1.1.2 firmware on sale, but you can always buy the phone and if its 1.1.3 return it within 14 days (for a 10% restocking fee).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings