Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help jailbreak 1.1.2

Default help jailbreak 1.1.2
    hi guys i have problem to make the jailbreak in the 1.1.2 , i made all that the guide say, and when i enter to the program of jailbreak 1.1.2 , i select install ssh, and they say that i have to install Oktoprep first in 1.1.1, and i made that already, please i need help !

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

You most likely restored to 1.1.2 instead of upgrading.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidetalker For This Useful Post:

Irishrule812 (2008-01-23)

I get No connection to iphone or iphone not connected.? is there a way for me to do this on iphuc? can anyone give me the commands.

I get No connection to iphone or iphone not connected.? is there a way for me to do this on iphuc? can anyone give me the commands.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo0019 For This Useful Post:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo0019 For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Thanks

THE FIRST THING YOU REALLY NEED TO GET IS THE "IBRICKR" SOFTWARE YOU CAN GET IT FROM THE LINK BELOW.

SECOND YOU NEED TO HAVE FW 1.1.1. AND 1.1.2. ON YOUR DESKTOP, NOW OPEN iTUNE AND PLUG YOUR IPHONE NOW HIT AND HOLD SHIFT BOTTON AND THEM CLICK RESTORED NOW LOOK FOR FW 1.1.1. AND CLICK OPEN, NOW WAIT "TILL IS DONE. iTUNE IS GOING TO SAY THERE IS A "ERRO" SO NOW CLOSE iTUNE AND OPEN IBRICKR AND CLICK THE RE-BOOT BOTTON NOW YOUR IPHONE SCREEN WITH HAVE A RED COLOR JUST GIVE IT A MIN" TILL IS DONE NOW YOUR IPHONE IS GOOD TO GO. OPEN ITUNE AND ACTIVED YOUR IPHONE AND CLOSE iTUNE.
    IBRICKR LINK CLICK HERE http://cre.ations.net/creation/ibrickr

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY CELL CONNECTION JUST OPEN YOUR "WIFI" AND OPEN SAFARI AND GO TO http://jailbreakme.com/

NOW CLICK ON THE "Access Safari on Unactivated Phone" TO JAILBREAK YOUR IPHONE ONCE INSTALLER IS ON YOUR IPHONE LOOK FOR "Oktoprep" ONCE YOU INSTALL IT NOW OPEN iTUNE AND HIT AND HOLD SHIFT AND CLICK THE UPDATE BOTTON AND LOOK FOR FW 1.1.2. AND NOW DO THE JAILBREAK FOR 1.1.2. YOU'RE DONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    So ? what i have to do ? downloading again the 1.1.2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragonAn View Post
    THE FIRST THING YOU REALLY NEED TO GET IS THE "IBRICKR" SOFTWARE YOU CAN GET IT FROM THE LINK BELOW.

SECOND YOU NEED TO HAVE FW 1.1.1. AND 1.1.2. ON YOUR DESKTOP, NOW OPEN iTUNE AND PLUG YOUR IPHONE NOW HIT AND HOLD SHIFT BOTTON AND THEM CLICK RESTORED NOW LOOK FOR FW 1.1.1. AND CLICK OPEN, NOW WAIT "TILL IS DONE. iTUNE IS GOING TO SAY THERE IS A "ERRO" SO NOW CLOSE iTUNE AND OPEN IBRICKR AND CLICK THE RE-BOOT BOTTON NOW YOUR IPHONE SCREEN WITH HAVE A RED COLOR JUST GIVE IT A MIN" TILL IS DONE NOW YOUR IPHONE IS GOOD TO GO. OPEN ITUNE AND ACTIVED YOUR IPHONE AND CLOSE iTUNE.
    IBRICKR LINK CLICK HERE http://cre.ations.net/creation/ibrickr

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY CELL CONNECTION JUST OPEN YOUR "WIFI" AND OPEN SAFARI AND GO TO http://jailbreakme.com/

NOW CLICK ON THE "Access Safari on Unactivated Phone" TO JAILBREAK YOUR IPHONE ONCE INSTALLER IS ON YOUR IPHONE LOOK FOR "Oktoprep" ONCE YOU INSTALL IT NOW OPEN iTUNE AND HIT AND HOLD SHIFT AND CLICK THE UPDATE BOTTON AND LOOK FOR FW 1.1.2. AND NOW DO THE JAILBREAK FOR 1.1.2. YOU'RE DONE.
    What's with the "shouting"

Quote Originally Posted by renet View Post
    Downgrade to 1.1.1

Jailbreak

Install Okteoprep

UPGRADE to 1.1.2

Jailbreak

Last edited by subway999; 2008-01-22 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Which is the way to jailbreak the 1.1.2? itīs the same as 1.1.1? or there is another way to do it?

thanks!

Which is the way to jailbreak the 1.1.2? itīs the same as 1.1.1? or there is another way to do it?

thanks!
    Last edited by SuperRich; 2008-01-22 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Almost everything in the previous guides remains accurate except for the part when you are about to update to 1.1.2. Since 1.1.3 is out, you CANNOT simply click on update anymore. Doing so will send you to IPHONE HELL for a while until the 1.1.3 jalbreak comes out. Instead, follow what DarkDragonAN had said.