Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error 1 when trying to downgr 1.1.3->1.1.1

Hello
    Mi phone is 1.1.2 with the 4.6 bootloader
    Upgraded to 1.1.3 and for the moment it looks like that it is impossible to downgrade it
    Does this work as well in Windows??

This is only for solving the error 1 : I assume that it works same for Win. But i have a cunning plan; just try it yourself and post it if its working (or not)...

Cheers JC
    Last edited by Johnny Crash; 2008-02-01 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how can i gt into my library/itunes ? which is 1.1.1 FW-restore file ? do u mean to drop the 1.1.1 restore
    please tell me more in detals

Hi!
    Im trying to follow step 11 12 with iphone 1.1.3. (37th week) but always get error1.

So when iTunes found your phone in restore-mode, is your screen still black or has it the itunes logo? It has to be black!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Crash View Post
    So when iTunes found your phone in restore-mode, is your screen still black or has it the itunes logo? It has to be black!
    What version of itunes are you using? i can get my phone in DFU mode, but itues keeps saying "waiting for ipod" and never finds it.

I'm on bootloader 3.9, upgraded to 1.1.3 and got the "main execution" error, so downloaded to 1.0.2, but can't jailbreak it. Have tried restoring to 1.1.1 but I get a 1604 error.

Anyone got any ideas?? I'm trying to do this while out of the UK, don't know if that makes any difference
    To live, you have to lie

You have to use iTunes 7.5 or 7.6 (not 7.4.x)
    When you're able to restore to 111, just do another 111 restore (ignore errors after restore) After the 2nd restore, independence should kick it out and you should be able to use *#307# for jailbreak..

Many, many thanks to you!!!!
    You are my saver.
    Nicolas (from France)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12