Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 DEAD iPhone

Default Downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 DEAD iPhone
    Hello All!

I have a iPhone with firmware version 1.1.1 and put this in DFU mode to downgrade to firmware 1.0.2. The process not completed sussesfull and the iPhone enter in the endless reboot.

I tried again and now my iPhone don't boot!

I put the iPhone in DFU mode and I tried again, but the iPhone POWER OFF during the process of restore!

I put the iPhone in Restore Mode (iBoot) and access with IPHUC send the command "cmd reboot", the iPhone not rebooted, BUT SHUTDOWN!

I'm crazy! I need help! Please!

Update: The iPhone enter in endless reboot if connected to computer in your dock. If connected direct to computer only in your cable the boot process shutdown the iPhone!
    Last edited by raphaelpdb; 2008-01-21 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Update!

connect ur iphone to ur computer
    run apptapp installer
    that should revive ur phone
    IM not sure of this
    So do this at ur own risk
    If it helps thank me
    Well it helped me when i dowmgraded

I'm try AppTapp unsussesfull!

Now, the iPhone show the Apple Logo and shutdown!

Any other think?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Have you tried downgrading to 1.0.0?

I was having issues after I screwed up trying to upgrade my 1.1.1 unlocked phone to 1.1.2. Every time I tried to restore, (to 1.1.2, 1.1.1, 1.0.2) the phone would just reboot and reboot until finally I got error 1611 from iTunes.

I thought my beautiful iPhone was toast. As a last resort I tried downloading the original 1.0.0 firmware, and guess what... it worked!! I then upgraded to 1.0.1, then 1.0.2, then FINALLY 1.1.1. Virginized the phone. Upgraded to 1.1.2, jailbreak / unlock, and now all is well!

Just a thought...