Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FrenchiPhone Source App "Go 1.1.3?

Default FrenchiPhone Source App "Go 1.1.3?
    Hey Guys,
    Has anyone had a look at the FrenchiPhone source today? It has an app called "Go 1.1.3". I can't read french so I have no idea what it says!

There's a thread here too - http://forum.frenchiphone.com/ - about 1.1.3, the translation from Babelfish makes little sense - http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...ic,9774.0.html
    Last edited by Pazzle; 2008-01-21 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Mistake
    ---

Pazzle
    iPhone on Optus (Australia)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pazzle For This Useful Post:

Johnny Crash (2008-01-21)

there are two software that are proposed on the frenchiPhone repository.

the first one is to prevent you from making an unwanted firmware update... it makes iTunes think that you already made the update.

the second one, is to allow you come back to the original state (1.1.2, or 1.1.1 firmware so as to make the 1.1.3 upgrade).

now the name have changed

instead of GO 1.1.3, is called Annule Patch Anti 1.1.3

"annule" is for cancellation...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alix For This Useful Post:

Johnny Crash (2008-01-21)

Default Patch Anti 1.1.3
    I wanted to find out what exactly the program "Patch Anti 1.1.3" does on the Frenchiphone.com repository.

I am looking for something that will stop iTunes from ever asking to upgrade.

Ideally, it would be great if the program will not ask about 1.1.3 or even 1.1.4+ if and when they come out.

Does anyone know if this program will do this?

Also, due to it being in French, I dont know what it says, but can this program be installed and then uninstalled (like the YouTube activation certificates, install once and then uninstall) or must it always stay installed?

I help a few friends with unlocking iPhones and was hoping to avoid any temptation of them upgrading accidently..