Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Question

Default Iphone Question
    I was curious, I have a jailbroken 1.0.2 on tmobile Iphone. I have not upgrade the firmware yet, but was thinking when 1.1.3 goes up I would. Does anyone know if any of the updates make the iphone work like the 5th generation ipod, meaning, drag and drop file storage etc...I have been wanting to get rid of my ipod video, but until the iphone acts like the older ipod video I am afraid to do so as I use my ipod for storage as well as love the drag and drop abilities. With the iphone you can't drag stuff into even when your in itunes like you can with the ipod, also, do you think it will be easy to upgrade to 1.1.3 when its ready. Basically, just use the update feature in itunes to update from 1.0.2 to 1.1.3 and then use the dev teams jailbreak method? Thank you.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently the 1.1.3 will lock you out of t-mobile. And there is no drag and drop feature.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Do mean it will lock me out until the dev teams comes up with there version of jailbreak and unlock etc? I did not plan on updating until that happens. So there are no plans to make the iphone a usable harddrive yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Currently the 1.1.3 will lock you out of t-mobile. And there is no drag and drop feature.