Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: downgrade 1.0.2 baseband problem

Default downgrade 1.0.2 baseband problem
    Hi, I'm currently on 1.0.2. trying to virginize my phone to prepare to go back to 1.1.1, and in following this guide on the site http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...nd_OS_X_iPhone

I'm following it step by step, and when I get to terminal and after typing "cd /usr/bin and hitting enter, it then tells me to hit "ls" and press enter and it continually says that the command is not found. The guide said to post if it didnt work, so I am, and I already tried searching for it, but didnt find anything.

please help, thanks!~

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andcrashingsounds View Post
    Hi, I'm currently on 1.0.2. trying to virginize my phone to prepare to go back to 1.1.1, and in following this guide on the site http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...nd_OS_X_iPhone

I'm following it step by step, and when I get to terminal and after typing "cd /usr/bin and hitting enter, it then tells me to hit "ls" and press enter and it continually says that the command is not found. The guide said to post if it didnt work, so I am, and I already tried searching for it, but didnt find anything.

please help, thanks!~

jUST ADD i.unlock.no to ur installer --

turn ur autolock to never -- go to installer and then go to unlocking tools -- then go look for the verginator! install that -- and it will start doing it for u .. hope this helps ..

thanks for the response, the only problem is.. I've tried installing apptap from like, my computer and it always fails and puts my phone into recovery mode. Do you know of any other way to install "installer"?