Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need HELP!! with JAILBREAK reinstall

Default need HELP!! with JAILBREAK reinstall
    hi my fellow iphone users i have installed jailbreak installer before and i uptated the phone through itunes and now my istaller is gone my iphone is back to the way it was...i recently loaded the new 1.1.3 trough itunes

my main question is how can i get the installer back on my phone jailbreak doesen't work anymore when i click on install please help me guys my iphone is boring

thnaks

cynar

Anytime you update the firmware it will set the iphone back as OTB and re-jail everything.

There is NO jailbreak method out yet for 1.1.3, because it was just released, so......you will just have to wait until they hack the firmware again. There is also NO downgrade method out either. As of yet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, Already. Did you not read all the warnings on like all the sites that say "If you update, you'll get screwed, because there is no downgrade from 1.1.3, and there is no jailbreak yet for 1.1.3."? If not, I just told you. You will have to just wait untill a Jailbreak comes out. Nice one. I can't stress enough to people to NOT UPDATE untill you get the OK from the development team, and the blogs.