Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I upgrade to 1.1.3 if I use Turbosim?

Default Can I upgrade to 1.1.3 if I use Turbosim?
    I know its a noob question but I myself own an older iphone, I've been thru all the 1.0.2, 1.1.1, .1.1.2 craziness, I was lucky enough to unlock with iphonesimfree in the first place but I got an iphone for my gf for christmass and that was one of the out of the box 1.1.2 ones.. so after waiting and waiting I finaly decided to go turbosim. it was unlocked with one of those you have to cut the sim and pair it and all that. it works fine now but its using 1.1.2

I know I cant upgrade mine obviously but since her's insn't really moded at all, rather the phone thinks the sim is an ATT sim since it is turbosim. will it work if I upgrade to 1.1.3?

Even if I do that I would still be in a world of trouble due to the activation/jailbreak thing right?

Thanks

No, 1.1.3 addresses the bug in the firmware from previous versions that allowed TurboSim to work. Sorry.

Plus there is no way to activate.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.