Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: really want to upgrade to 1.1.3

Default really want to upgrade to 1.1.3
    I really want the new features that come with 1.1.3 I have a jailbroken 1.1.1 with no simcrack progrmas or anything. Should i wait till theres is some sorta prep program???

Green Apple
    Thanks

i really like this update this one is pretty cool....

1.1.2. jailbreak at&t

What new features??? There is nothing new on it.

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    What new features??? There is nothing new on it.
    whats are you talking about theres are like 5 solid updates the man reason i want to upgrade is the google maps triangulation it works very well for what it is my sister upgraded and i tryed it in numerous locations and is very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by roger505 View Post
    whats are you talking about theres are like 5 solid updates the man reason i want to upgrade is the google maps triangulation it works very well for what it is my sister upgraded and i tryed it in numerous locations and is very accurate.
    you can use the Navizon app in the mean time. I believe it does the same thing. I use it on my phone and it's very accurate.

Navizon never worked well for me at all, i just upgraded to 1.1.3 anyways love the google maps for me at least locates me within 2 block most of the time occasional weird results but for what it is very accurate.