Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Downgrading Tutorial

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok...this is what happens...after i downgrade the baseband..it downgrades...then when i go to reinstall 1.11..i then do the #301 thing and go to prefs and the modem firmware is back to 4.01.13...so it downgrades then reverts back when i reinstall 1.11

Thats my problem right there. So what the heck can i do?
    That's what's supposed to happen... Don't you have service?

how do you put anySIM on a 1.1.3 downgraded iPhone?
    the same as you would on a normal 1.1.2 jailbroken phone
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

on iphone.unlock.no they says not to use itunes 7.6....is that my problem?

I just get it...the program downgrades the baseband...then i reinstall 1.11 and it brings the baseband back to 4. whatever...something is making it go back...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    That's what's supposed to happen... Don't you have service?
    Yep at&t...i'm just not understanding what the problem is then...i do the bsdsystem thing...baseband downgrade...then go into DFU mode..click on 1.11 restore then it brings me back to the activate slider screen when done.
    Last edited by xyx; 2008-01-21 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

As usual this worked like a charm. 1.1.3 was the worst upgrade possible. Thanks again.

Reako

but isnt the phone and sms useless sidetalker??

I Need Help Bad!!!!!! Can Somebody Please Help Me!!!!!!!!
    "BIG DEE" -08-

I Need Help Bad!!!!!! Can Somebody Please Help Me!!!!!!!!
    "BIG DEE" -08-

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

For mac i clicked boot phone on the dev teams jailbreak and its been "booting" for about 10 minutes, is that supposed to happen?
    iLive an iLife

did it again...installed 1.11 after i installed those 2 programs..and still no service...why is mine being stubborn but for others it worked...

worked for me. thanks so much for the info.

Thanks

For mac i clicked boot phone on the dev teams jailbreak and its been "booting" for about 10 minutes, is that supposed to happen?
    I don't imagine so but I don't have a Mac. Sorry I can't be more help.

did it again...installed 1.11 after i installed those 2 programs..and still no service...why is mine being stubborn but for others it worked...
    Are you positive that you're following the tutorial verbatim? If not, restore to 1.1.3 and start over.

welcome
    For Help

GUIDES:

Are you positive that you're following the tutorial verbatim? If not, restore to 1.1.3 and start over.
    Yep...step to step to step...I'm gonna just restore back to 1.13...and then i'll try again...

Default downgrade

Thanks

Yep...step to step to step...I'm gonna just restore back to 1.13...and then i'll try again...
    Sorry its not workin for you man, best of luck. What OS are you on? If Windows... XP or Vista?
    For Help

GUIDES:

hey ibrickr doesnt respond is there anything i can do to make it pick up my iphone as itunes picks it up fine

Sorry its not workin for you man, best of luck. What OS are you on? If Windows... XP or Vista?
    well 1.13 is back on and the phone is working

Windows xp
    latest itunes 7.6
    one of the first iphones (came with 1.00)
    so the bootloader is the older version

I mean i have all the stuff...blah....after i eat I'm gonna dive in again. Hopefully it'll work this time

help! (again)

this time, i'm stuck at Step 16 - restoring back to 1.1.1 after baseband downgrade.

after installing baseband downgrade, everything seems to b fine - till i try to put it in DFU mode again, the black window appears and shows the message - "could not enable SSL"

after that it does put the phone into recovery mode, and shift click to 1.1.1 restore file - at the end of it, i get back to long illegal SIM, please enter pin blah blah blah message.

and am back at the "Activate Iphone" stage.
    phone's back on 4.0 baseband.

Sigh.

Can anyone help me?

i'm pretty sure i followed the steps verbatim.

sigh...

meantime guess i'll try again from square 1.1.3

Sidetalker i did this for my touch and now i have a white screen what should i Do!!!?!?!

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xyx View Post
    Sorry i havnt been following the thread all the way, been working alot, so if this has already been asked im sorry once again... But What bootloader do you have?

Never Mind /me slaps me haha just read your final post about the version
    Last edited by the sr5; 2008-01-22 at 01:44 AM. Reason: to lazy to pay attention sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by benkheng View Post
    help! (again)

this time, i'm stuck at Step 16 - restoring back to 1.1.1 after baseband downgrade.

after installing baseband downgrade, everything seems to b fine - till i try to put it in DFU mode again, the black window appears and shows the message - "could not enable SSL"

after that it does put the phone into recovery mode, and shift click to 1.1.1 restore file - at the end of it, i get back to long illegal SIM, please enter pin blah blah blah message.

and am back at the "Activate Iphone" stage.
    phone's back on 4.0 baseband.

Sigh.

Can anyone help me?

i'm pretty sure i followed the steps verbatim.

sigh...

meantime guess i'll try again from square 1.1.3
    I'm in the exact same position - works perfectly up until step 18! Not really sure what to do! Any help or advice greatly appreciated

same problem...get to step 17...reinstalled 1.11 ..and it goes right back to the stupid activate iphone screen...So there must be something wrong...I followed the steps so..I guess i'm outta luck man.

Hopefully more people have this problem so it can be solved..i really wanted 1.11 dammit..

Quote Originally Posted by xyx View Post
    same problem...get to step 17...reinstalled 1.11 ..and it goes right back to the stupid activate iphone screen...So there must be something wrong...I followed the steps so..I guess i'm outta luck man.

Hopefully more people have this problem so it can be solved..i really wanted 1.11 dammit..
    I've got exactly the same problem as you man. Really hope someone can help! It's driving me nuts

OK! Now it's just turning off and on and scrolling through pages of code with seemingly nothing I can do to stop it?! It was doing this last night but re-setting by holding both buttons worked then. It is not working now. Anyone's help would be very gratefully received. Thanks
    Last edited by etchedinstone; 2008-01-22 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast