Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Downgrading Tutorial

so it looks like this isnt working for people?

Well its like...I'm right there....but I just need to get over this "bump"...i reverted back to the end of step 15...so i installed the BSD and downgraded the baseband...I'll leave it there till you can advise me of what to do next..

I got a quick question. If I do this downgrade is my phone gonna work? I was reading and saw something about if you downgrade from 1.1.3 that you can't make calls? Thanks, kenny

Hey sidetalker! thanks for this great jailbreak info...

I am too stuck on #17 like "xyx" is...

I get this error code 1017 or something like that after step 17, it wont let me restore it to 1.1.1 again and it just shows the white USB cord with an arrow pointing up to the iTunes logo on the screen..

your help is greatly appreciated.. thanks!

OK PEOPLE:

I can confirm: This works 100% as it says!! I chose to stay at 1.1.1 though. I successfully downgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 jailbroken!!! Everything works perfectly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbplayer5 View Post
    OK PEOPLE:

I can confirm: This works 100% as it says!! I chose to stay at 1.1.1 though. I successfully downgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 jailbroken!!! Everything works perfectly
    Please set me straight....theres so many conflicting threads on this that say you can and say you cant downgrade an iphone 1.1.3 was an original 1.1.2 OTB.....CAN YOU OR CAN'T YOU....THANK YOU

Can someone lease please please.... Ill be forever greatful.... Make an instruction guide for mac users.....

You say use this one, do you? Well unless me and my friend Chris are dumb, these
    Instructions (being followed to a T) aren't workin' for us..... ;(

Thanks!!!!

And sidetalker your awesome for takin time to do this... I was following ur progress in the one thread minute by minute.... Good job. And York, huh... Ever hear
    of Jim Thorpe... That's where I am

Quote Originally Posted by bbplayer5 View Post
    OK PEOPLE:

Thanks, now what steps do I follow to stay at 1.1.1? This is where I want to stay also. Thanks alot, kenny

I have an original iphone from back in June so OTB was before 1.1.2. I followed every step and it worked perfectly. I also did all of this in parallels, so no need to use a windows box if you dont need to.

Thanks Man!! Works Perfectly! Rock on Meng!

sorry if this comes accross rude as i don't mean for it to...
    but what is the point of this?
    if my iphone is a 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 then its unlockable up to 1.1.2 so why would you upgrade to 1.1.3 then downgrade again to unlock it again...

what is the point of any of this? accidental upgrade?

I did this to my touch and I tunes thinks it an iphone what do i do

Well I'm still stuck...I'd really like to know what to do next....

I dont want to have to just say f it and go back to 1.13 after all this.

I did this to my Touch and now itunes thinks its an iphone and my touch just has a white screen whaat do i do to get the program off!!!

how??
    "BIG DEE" -08-

after a long stupid cple hrs...When i run the baseband downgrade...I dont think it's downgrading it..Is there another way to downgrade it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry if this comes accross rude as i don't mean for it to...
    but what is the point of this?
    if my iphone is a 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 then its unlockable up to 1.1.2 so why would you upgrade to 1.1.3 then downgrade again to unlock it again...

what is the point of any of this? accidental upgrade?
    Accidental AND if somebody has some hardcore IMEI or wifi problems or whatever, often the upgrade to 1.1.3 fixes them. Then they can downgrade and unlock again
    Well I'm still stuck...I'd really like to know what to do next....

I dont want to have to just say f it and go back to 1.13 after all this.
    what are you stuck at?

after a long stupid cple hrs...When i run the baseband downgrade...I dont think it's downgrading it..Is there another way to downgrade it?
    It won't downgrade if your bootloader is 4.6 or up. You can do it manually but this program just does exactly what you're going to do manually except for about 30 times faster.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Ok...this is what happens...after i downgrade the baseband..it downgrades...then when i go to reinstall 1.11..i then do the #301 thing and go to prefs and the modem firmware is back to 4.01.13...so it downgrades then reverts back when i reinstall 1.11

Thats my problem right there. So what the heck can i do?

how do you put anySIM on a 1.1.3 downgraded iPhone?
    "BIG DEE" -08-

I am running mac leopard
    itunes 7.6
    iphone bricked
    Ifuntastic says not compatible but says on 1.1.3
    connect to itunes, says have to activate at&t
    firmware is 04.03.13_G
    Help!!
    Last edited by idjbaby; 2008-01-21 at 09:56 PM.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast