Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Downgrading Tutorial

hey
    my iphone was running on firmware version 1.1.1
    i decided to upgrade to 1.1.3 coz im an idiot.....anyway the upgrade didnt work....my phone got bricked and doesnt restore to any firware now....
    what happened was this....i upgraded to 1.1.3 using the special 1.1.3 ibrickr and 1.1.3 soft upgrade method
    when it didnt work (i got the usb cable with an arrow pointing towards itunes image) i went on itunes and restored the phone from there.....without pressing and holding shift so im guessing it restored to 1.1.3 again.....then the phone got restored and said emergency calls only and itunes said i have an illegal sim or whatever...
    after which i downloaded ibrickr v 0.91 to try and restore the phone to 1.0.2 by clicking on the begin downgrade to firmware 1.0.2
    i tried a couple of times and it didnt work.....so i clicked on the boot the phone if u dont know whats happening option...i thought the problem finally got solved when the phone started to boot but then it went into a cycle where it kept restarting and booting over and over.....and by booting i mean it looks like the phone is in dos mode or something.....lines of white text keep scrolling down rapidly
    after this i got the phone into DFU mode thanks to sziklassy....
    but i dont know what to do next to restore my phone and bring it back to normal functionality...
    ive tried ibrickr.....i tried itunes(holding shift to restore) nothing seems to work...
    now i gather that my phones bootloader is 3.9 or older.....when i bought the phone it was running on firmware 1.1.1(i bought mine second hand)
    frankly...i dont even know where to start....so if someone could excuse my ignorance and guide me through the restoration of my phone keeping in mind my specific issue....ill be massively grateful...
    this is where i stand.....i upgraded, restored to 1.1.3 from itunes coz i didnt know any better...tried restoring it to 1.0.2 which hasnt worked....went into that infinite boot loop stage....got it into DFU....now when i use ibrickr phone screen turns white and stays that way....or it goes into boot mode again....depending on what option i choose
    now what...
    Digg

I'm not able to get this to work at all.

I go through the two 1.11 restores as indicated in the instructions and then, since I'm on a Mac, I launch the Dev 1.12 jailbreak .jar file. All it does is just sit on the "waiting for reboot" screen and nothing happens.

Anyone else able to get past this?

I restor my phone to v 1.1.1 and jailbreak but when I want to downgrade base band ,in installer Icant install BSD SUBSYSTEM . my error is "package download failed"

i tried unlock this with anysim 1.2.1u but it's doesnt work even it's says that it's unlock successfully. please help. thanks!

plz if anyone can help me i am going to kill myself......i am so stupid!!!
    i followed the guide and stupid me when i got the point to install baseband downgrader i did not and instaled the virginizer and then anysim 1.1.1 and nothing worked so what i then diid is that i installed baseband downgrader and restored and came back to activate and following the steps reinstalled baseband downgrader and still after restoring nothing worked still locked and not jailbroken...... me and my stupidity went to downgrade to 1.0.2 using ibricker it sat for an hour the phone restarting so i unplugged it and restored it back to 1.1.1 and managed to jailbreak and now following the guide installed everything includind baseband downgrader..... my iphone originally came 1.0.2 unlocked please is there a way to get back to 1.1.2 unlocked with service.. i stopped after installing the baseband downgrader .....................please help me please

please anyone.....i really need help i have no where else to go...dont let me down

Default bsd susystem
    please give me new suorce for install bsd subsystem

comeon someone help me pleaseeee comeone

comeon anyone plz plz i need ur help guys i have no one else to go to please help please please

So has anyone seen a guide to downgrade a OOTB 1.1.2 /4.6 bootldr that has been D/G to 1.1.1 then J/B, then U/G to 1.1.2 J/B then U/G to 1.1.3 J/B was working but with problems. So I had to Restore plain 1.1.3 from iTunes. I want my 1.1.2 J/B back. I tried a method I found on here, but it kept saying invalid SIM, so finally I just did the restore from iTunes. Did this with Vista, I guess I will try with XP to DownGrade one more time, as the win bat file and iBrickr would not initiate even if I ran as administrator ( I did see someone say somewhere to try running with XP Compatibility mode)I'll just use my XP system and try again.

I have the same problem. Still no service and its stuck ont he activation scren Someone HELLPPP.

NEED HELP DOWNGRADING 1.1.3
    When I downgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 i get "incorrect SIM" Message and my phone showes emergency display! Where should I go from here to get 1.1.1 running properly, jailbreak it and upgrade to jailbroken 1.1.3

Appriciate the help
    Thanks

Running 1.1.3 Jailbroken with ZiPhone on
    AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by boksa02 View Post
    When I downgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 i get "incorrect SIM" Message and my phone showes emergency display! Where should I go from here to get 1.1.1 running properly, jailbreak it and upgrade to jailbroken 1.1.3

Appriciate the help
    Thanks
    Yeah...I have the same problem. Someone HEELPPP

Appriciate the help
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elomt View Post
    guys...this is supposed to happen after you downgrade 1.1.3 to 1.1.1...it shows the no service activation screen. look at the very first post of this thread, the tutorial, and it tells you where to go next(something along the lines of dialing *#306#).
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

Appriciate the help
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elomt View Post
    guys...this is supposed to happen after you downgrade 1.1.3 to 1.1.1...it shows the no service activation screen. look at the very first post of this thread, the tutorial, and it tells you where to go next(something along the lines of dialing *#306#).
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

Quote Originally Posted by rianbattle View Post

NO. I believe its step 18 we talking about. we are talking about. After resotoring it for the last time to 1.1.1 , u gotta have service and open safari..blah..blah...blah...But the problem is that it still say incoorect sim and has no service.

Default 1.1.3 Otb!
    Does this method work for 1.1.3 OTB??? :

http://iphone.unlock.no/bootloader_downgrade.htm

because at the top of your post it says this:

'' It will not work with bootloaders 4.6 and up (1.1.2 Out of Box and later), however your bootloader can now be downgraded. It is a difficult process and includes opening up your iPhone but if you want to go for it, look here.''

and it sends me to that page!!

please help, because it isen't very clear to me.

thanx
    iPhone 4 16 GB + iMac 24" 2.9GHz + MBP 13" 2,2GHZ = AAPL 4 EVAAAA!

I can't complete step 15, it wont let me download the baseband downgrader, i keep getting a "main script execution failed!"

Can anyone help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wayno's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djnikk View Post
    Does this method work for 1.1.3 OTB??? :

http://iphone.unlock.no/bootloader_downgrade.htm

because at the top of your post it says this:

'' It will not work with bootloaders 4.6 and up (1.1.2 Out of Box and later), however your bootloader can now be downgraded. It is a difficult process and includes opening up your iPhone but if you want to go for it, look here.''

and it sends me to that page!!

please help, because it isen't very clear to me.

thanx
    Bootloader 4.6 cannot be downgraded by software hacks alone. That link takes you to a page that tells you how to open your phone to perform a hardware and software combined hack.

all i did is just upgraded to 1.1.2 and installed anysim 1.2.1u and the service came after a long struggle with no service on 1.1.1

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast