Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Downgrading Tutorial

Thank you so much so tutorial was the best ever.

Do you a downgrade firmware for 1.1.2 out the box bootloader 4.6 iphone cause my husband have one I can't do it on his. But i did mine cause my bootloader is 3.9 1.1.1 out the box and he upgraded his accidently. And your tutorial was the best.
    Last edited by jeerish14; 2008-01-27 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do you a downgrade firmware for 1.1.2 out the box bootloader 4.6 iphone cause my husband have one I can't do it on his. But i did mine cause my bootloader is 3.9 1.1.1 out the box and he upgraded his accidently. And your tutorial was the best.

you are the best i worked. Thanks

ok so ive been trying forever to downgrade, but I keep getting error 1. I know that this means i am not in dfu mode.

however i cant seem to get into dfu mode by holding power+home, then letting go of power and keep holding home. i just sit there and hold home forever.

please help, im on a mac thanks

ok do i went through guide but i'm still unable to unlocked this phone to use with tmobile? any native program i can install to unlocked this phone to use with tmobile? thanks

i am having trouble installing the baseband downgrader...keeps gettting stuck at can't write the correct file or can't find the file (don't quote me on that but its along those lines) i have modem 4.03 so i should be fine

any help?

thanks
    If my post is helpful, give it a ThAnKs!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    iPod mini 4g
    iPod Video 30g (not anymore, I will miss you =[)
    Jailbroken iPhone 7.32g

PLEASE HELP MEEE!! sorry for the caps, but when i try to install appsnap at 1.1.1, i get booted and then nothing happens i try over and over but still can't make it work,, i dont know what else to do, ive restored multiple times, it goes to the slide to emergency screen and then eventually the screen just goes black.. anybody please help

instructions work like a charm...say thanks to your bro..

instructions work like a charm...say thanks to your bro..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

2 hours later, i'm back to 1.1.2.

Now that was AWESOME & FUN to do. "Don't you just love this stuff, haha!!"

Cheers goes out to Sidetalker or your Brother??

~ y0

Quote Originally Posted by HaiLong View Post
    PLEASE HELP MEEE!! sorry for the caps, but when i try to install appsnap at 1.1.1, i get booted and then nothing happens i try over and over but still can't make it work,, i dont know what else to do, ive restored multiple times, it goes to the slide to emergency screen and then eventually the screen just goes black.. anybody please help
    What is important here is that you need to really make sure your WIFI is working & connected to your network. To check, click the arrows next to your SSID name and you should make sure you have an IP address. Once you click appsnap to install you should see activity on the wifi icon, meaning it's downloading. Then after 30 seconds or so your phone should restart.
    Last edited by y0haan; 2008-01-27 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does this in anyway work with a fully clean version of an 1.1.3 iPod Touch?

Default 1.1.1 up to 1.1.3 (YUCK!) back to 1.1.1 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    Or break my iPhone trying!!!!!!!

Hey does anyone know if anybody else is attempting this? I have only seen one guy, and he gave up
    The most interesting thing happened. I was able to restore to 1.1.1 from the soft 1.1.3 without all the hubbub. No error message came up. The only thing is with a mac and iTunes 7.6 you have to press Option + Command and click on Restore in order to have the option to choose restore OS's.

A semi-brief rundown of my past and current configuration. I've had my iphone since a week after the initial release in the US. I jailbroke it soon after, and until a few days ago was operating on 1.1.1 firmware. I decided to try the Mac based terminal approach to the soft upgrade to 1.1.3, but skipped 1.1.2 in the process. Still it let me upgrade, but there were issues:

The EDGE Icon was missing and i was no longer able to play Youtube Videos unless on WiFi. My GMail emails only loaded half the time, and when iphone prompted to download the rest of the message, all it would do when pressed was skip back to the top of the empty email body. :-( Google Maps My Location didn't work (normal). Again, no Customize or Summerboard.

I then found BossTool and moved my wallpapers and Ringtones off the main partition. Then when i added my custom ringtones back into the phone through iToner, the original ringtones went missing. They were still on the list but i could not hear them. Using the Ringtone fixer software in installer worked though. But I had had enough of this 1.1.3 nonsense.

And to my complete surprise, all i had to do was put the phone into recovery mode, Option-Command clicked restore, picked 1.1.1, and presto i'm back and it's working. My backup did not work, as they predicted, so now i'm loading all my music and photos over. Texts I keep through Syphone - a great program!

I'm sure other people's downgrade isn't going to be as easy, i'm sorry to say. But mine was. And i'm a real human and not lying or anything like that.

-Matt

I restor my phone to v 1.1.1 and ailbreak but when I want to downgrade base band ,in installer Icant install BSD SUBSYSTEM . my error is "package download failed"

I accidentally installed 1.0.2 and jailbreak me won't work and iTunes says incorrect SIM.

Anything i can do?

hey im sorry but every time i downgrade the baseband i get this messege

dam. main script execution failed
    i try to ignore it and keep goin with the tutoria but it wont let it start normaly!!!

Followed each step and it worked on the first try....

Ran the Dev Team 1.1.3 Jailbreak and am now jailbroken! Thanks foe the tutorial!

Followed each step and it worked on the first try....

Ran the Dev Team 1.1.3 Jailbreak and am now jailbroken! Thanks foe the tutorial!

Default Help
    I want to go from nates 1.1.3 back to 1.1.2 ootb. Sound easy enough right then how do I do it. LOL. I have a week 51 phone with 4.6 bootloader. 1.1.3 works with my Tmobile and SuperSIm but I just want to go back to 1.1.2 please tell me how to do this. PLEASE PLEASE. Thanks!!! You can PM me or post here.

Default Help
    I want to go from nates 1.1.3 back to 1.1.2 ootb. Sound easy enough right then how do I do it. LOL. I have a week 51 phone with 4.6 bootloader. 1.1.3 works with my Tmobile and SuperSIm but I just want to go back to 1.1.2 please tell me how to do this. PLEASE PLEASE. Thanks!!! You can PM me or post here.

hey
    my iphone was running on firmware version 1.1.1
    i decided to upgrade to 1.1.3 coz im an idiot.....anyway the upgrade didnt work....my phone got bricked and doesnt restore to any firware now....
    what happened was this....i upgraded to 1.1.3 using the special 1.1.3 ibrickr and 1.1.3 soft upgrade method
    when it didnt work (i got the usb cable with an arrow pointing towards itunes image) i went on itunes and restored the phone from there.....without pressing and holding shift so im guessing it restored to 1.1.3 again.....then the phone got restored and said emergency calls only and itunes said i have an illegal sim or whatever...
    after which i downloaded ibrickr v 0.91 to try and restore the phone to 1.0.2 by clicking on the begin downgrade to firmware 1.0.2
    i tried a couple of times and it didnt work.....so i clicked on the boot the phone if u dont know whats happening option...i thought the problem finally got solved when the phone started to boot but then it went into a cycle where it kept restarting and booting over and over.....and by booting i mean it looks like the phone is in dos mode or something.....lines of white text keep scrolling down rapidly
    after this i got the phone into DFU mode thanks to sziklassy....
    but i dont know what to do next to restore my phone and bring it back to normal functionality...
    ive tried ibrickr.....i tried itunes(holding shift to restore) nothing seems to work...
    now i gather that my phones bootloader is 3.9 or older.....when i bought the phone it was running on firmware 1.1.1(i bought mine second hand)
    frankly...i dont even know where to start....so if someone could excuse my ignorance and guide me through the restoration of my phone keeping in mind my specific issue....ill be massively grateful...
    this is where i stand.....i upgraded, restored to 1.1.3 from itunes coz i didnt know any better...tried restoring it to 1.0.2 which hasnt worked....went into that infinite boot loop stage....got it into DFU....now when i use ibrickr phone screen turns white and stays that way....or it goes into boot mode again....depending on what option i choose
    now what...

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast