Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new to jailbreaking....

Default new to jailbreaking....
    wow....

I think I may be in over my head on this one....
    I sucessfully used the PwnageTool to.....well, do whatever it did...
    But now what?

I am not new to the iPhone but am clueless on hacking...I hacked my iPhone back when jailbreaking first came about when all u could do was like change an icon or two. I only kept it that way for about a week then changed it back to normal. I decided to hack my phone again since I have a new 3G phone on the way. Now, it is A LOT different.

My friend has his jailbroke and has video recording, a hot babe on his home screen, a new keyboard, different icons, etc. I want all that!
    I tried using Cydia but i dont understand all that computer language. I dont even understand the description of the apps given. I successfully installed like two apps but nothin that did much.

What happened to the phonedmg folder way of hackin it?

please help and please use laman terms cause I need iPhone hacking for dummies.....

no help for me?
    Last edited by flattopwill; 2008-07-26 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry - most of us aren't using the programs in Cydia yet. Cydia is a method for installing programs. Since this jailbreak is brand new all of your friends apps haven't been ported to 2.0 yet. Just give it time. While you're waiting read up on all of MMi's resources.