Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with loading install appsnapp

Default help with loading install appsnapp
    I am at the last stages of jailbreaking my phone but having problems loading up the install app at the bottom of http://jailbreakme.com. The phone immediately goes into the 'activate iphone' page within 2-3 seconds of me clicking the install app button.

is it supposed to be like that? i can't seem to jailbreak the phone. what can i do?

thanks for all your help in advance!!
    Last edited by dalelad; 2008-01-15 at 07:51 AM.

same here

ok weird all of a sudden it restarted and now get slide to unlock (took like 6 or 7 minutes total )

wohooooo

ok tell me.. what did you do?

was it the same for you? you mean your phone went back immediately to "activate iphone" the moment you clicked on "install appsnapp" ? and you just left it there for 6-7 mins?

Appsnapp - it works sometimes others it doesnt. Sometimes it takes 10, 15, 20 tries. I have no idea why. If it doesnt work, try, try, try ,try again. You know the old saying "20th time's a charm".

If it works your phone will reboot. If it doesn't work, you will get put into power management lock. If your screen turns off due to sitting idle, that's your cue to try again.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBoss For This Useful Post:

dalelad (2008-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    Appsnapp - it works sometimes others it doesnt. Sometimes it takes 10, 15, 20 tries. I have no idea why. If it doesnt work, try, try, try ,try again. You know the old saying "20th time's a charm".

If it works your phone will reboot. If it doesn't work, you will get put into power management lock. If your screen turns off due to sitting idle, that's your cue to try again.
    thank you so much! so i should just try and try and try again until it works, right?

this gives me abit more confidence to keep trying...