Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Phone iSucks now

Unhappy My Phone iSucks now
    Ive been jailbroken and installing apps since july but last month I restored and went back to normal and now apps crash all the time and it is getting really frustrating. When I restart the phone whether by holding down sleep/home or just the regular way it takes a long time to booth up. Then I only have a few minutes to do what I need to before apps start crashing. I have restored and restored. Virginized in 1.0.2, Virginized in 1.1.1. Downloaded new versions of iTunes and nothing helps. I need help please dear God for the love of God can someone please help me!
    Last edited by Machina1733; 2008-01-15 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Though of things to add

SSH into the phone and dive around the directories, there could possibly some "remnants" lurking around from past installations. Yes, a restore should wipe everything, but i've seen that not to be the case. Other than that, if your running a 100% Apple approved Iphone, take it to them and let a master "Genius" check it out. They should be able to fix or replace for you....its still under warrenty

how do i know if i m still under warranty? so rehack the phone and install ssh

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Its also possible that you are getting overheating issues... don;t know why so late in the game but it can happen. I recommend just restoring it and taking it into apple.

Wil apple know it used to be modded?

Thanks

Restore and no Make sure you don't restore your iPhone from backup though, it will copy the apps prefrences back as well.