Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreaking OTB 1.1.2

Default Jailbreaking OTB 1.1.2
    Obviously by my post count you'll see that I'm new here. I've been on forums for years but never any with phones. I'm a bodybuilder (literally) and have spent years on those forums so feel free to call me a dumb musclehead at any point. I've used the search function for days if not weeks now and I still can't figure out this main question. Should I jailbreak my phone? I purchased the phone outright, signed the contract blah blah blah. What benefits would I get by jailbreaking? Is that the only way to use all these cool apps you guys are listing?

Sorry but i'm tired of searching. Either point me in the right direction or a straight answer would be phenominal.

Thanks

Jailbreaking allows you to make modifications to the settings and appearance of your phone, and allows you to install 3rd party applications not sanctioned by Apple. It's not a matter of "should" you, its a personal choice.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Well shoot, I guess if I want all these cool apps I'm going to have to jailbreak this biotch.. LOL, thanks