Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: When 1.1.3 will be released....

Default When 1.1.3 will be released....
    when 1.1.3 will be released it will be impossible to downgrade to 1.1.1 and after to upgrade to 1.1.2 because iTunes upgrade our iPhones automatically to 1.1.3.
    how can re-upgrade to 1.1.2?

For me this od very important because 1.1.2 has italian language.

Quote Originally Posted by montegentile View Post
    iTunes upgrade our iPhones automatically to 1.1.3.
    No it wont! i dont think they can force the update upon you, its againt some rights i think (someone correct me)

But also, turn of automatic updates etc from within itunes.

Why do people ask US when it's going to be released like we would know? This happens on any technology site and it's idiotic to say the least.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

when 1.1.3 will be released it will be impossible to downgrade to 1.1.1 and after to upgrade to 1.1.2 because iTunes upgrade our iPhones automatically to 1.1.3.
    how can re-upgrade to 1.1.2?

For me this od very important because 1.1.2 has italian language.
    You will not be forced to upgrade to 1.1.3. This being said, if you do upgrade to 1.1.3 you will still be able to get back to 1.1.2 jailbroken IF you do not have 1.1.2 OTB

You would simply downgrade to 1.0.2, virginize, and upgrade back to 1.1.2 and jailbreak. You would still have service. However if you have 1.1.2 OTB and you upgrade, your baseband will be upgraded. Since there is no way to viriginze the baseband using the new bootloader, you will not have service anywhere but 1.1.3 and 1.0.2 and below (correct me if I'm wrong about 1.0.2 and below but I believe they work with any baseband)
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.