Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone wont show sim card!!!! && cant downgrade from 2.0 back to 1.1.2

Angry Iphone wont show sim card!!!! && cant downgrade from 2.0 back to 1.1.2
    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok my mom recently got an iphone from my older sister who's friend "found" it && so she unlocked it. Sounds simple but heres
    the problem. Like a week ago we had been like anticipating the release of the 3g iphone & she was like "oh im gonna get it for me and you can have the 8g." Ok long story short, I screwed up and updated her iphone to 2.0 accidently just because she wanted a friggin speak spanish app. Please help me i need that phone.

The problems:

+I unlocked it and downgraded it back to 1.1.4 (great right?) but the next day I restored it to try and find a way to help all these people who screwed up like i did.
    +soo now im stuck back to 2.0 and on the connect to itunes screen no slide for emergency or anything.
    +BTW when i had downgraded back to 1.1.4 and unlocked it with Ziphone and put my tmobile sim card in, it still said no signal and no tmobile showed up in the corner. Help me please!!!

try putting the phone in dfu mode, thats going to be the first step to getting you working

next you want to restore to 1.1.4

if you get an error 10xx from itunes, youll be fine

if you get an error 16xx , youll need to restore again

then, download iliberty from MMI, dont use ziphone as it can really screw ur phone up.
    once you have jailbroken ur iphone go ahead and update installers and install any software you feel necessary =]