Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what if 1.1.3 answered all our prayers?

Default what if 1.1.3 answered all our prayers?
    hi all,

Before I start I want to say that I have a 1.1.2 euro out the box phone which I have activated legit through iTunes and have jailbroken with loads of great 3rd party apps without any problems.

So with that in mind, let's say that jobs releases 1.1.3 or say 2.0 next week and hyperthetically its the mother of all firmware updates, does everything that I want and don't care for 3rd party apps anymore can I just go with that?

What is the beat way for me to do that. I presume it wouldn't be just update on iTunes. Would it be just restore? Or is there a better way?

Would be very greatful for any feedback!

it will be update via iTunes.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

What if 1.1.3 answered all our prayers?

Then I'd buy a couple tubes of Anusol to help deal with all the monkeys flying outta my butt...

itunes...
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

I know it will come via iTunes. All I want to know is if I just hit update there wouldn't be any problem from the fact the phone was going from jailbroken to normal

Actually the new update will make the restore button reconize a jailbroken iphone or ipod touch it is reccommended that you restore before this update becomes availiable via itunes!