Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Easily use 2.0 Custom Pwned on Windows and Mac without Pwnage tool

Default Easily use 2.0 Custom Pwned on Windows and Mac without Pwnage tool
    I had a lot of trouble with this. The first thing you should do is get iTunes 7.7 and download iPhone Custom Firmware 2.0 from PirateBay (Torrent site). Or you can create it with Pwnage tool. Anyway, instead of restoring with the Pwned firmware, just hold down shift (or option in Mac) and upgrade. Then select the 2.0 file and you will have the Pwned version. This is useful if you keep getting errors like 1601 1602

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thakurupted For This Useful Post:

RompaRoomGang (2008-07-21)

Worked for me to upgrade to 2.0 in Windows. I used ziphone to set the phone in recover mode, then booted up iTunes 7.7 and shift+restore and selected the hacked 2.0 torrent download. Works perfect and was super easy. Make sure you BootNeuter first.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nick4597 For This Useful Post:

RompaRoomGang (2008-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by nick4597 View Post
    Worked for me to upgrade to 2.0 in Windows. I used ziphone to set the phone in recover mode, then booted up iTunes 7.7 and shift+restore and selected the hacked 2.0 torrent download. Works perfect and was super easy. Make sure you BootNeuter first.
    Where can I find this 2.0 torrent download?

And can you please explain in steps how this is done, where/how do I BootNeuter?