Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone still stuck in Recovery Mode....Need Help ASAP!!!

Default Iphone still stuck in Recovery Mode....Need Help ASAP!!!
    Hello. Having some issues with my ziphone jailbroken and unlocked iphone. Long story short jailbroke and unlocked my iphone with ziphone, a few days later it froze up my phone and I was able to some how restore it after a day of fooling around with it.

When I restored it, I used iLiberty not knowing that it doesn't include the "install" app but rather "cydia". For some odd reason the cydia installed didn't boot up so I decided to try and install the "install" app. During the install it froze up and didn't complete the install then the phone went into "recovery mode" again.

I've tried every trick in the book and tried to use the same steps that I used before to no avail. I'm lost on what to do to fix my phone...PLEASE HELP.

Download iBrickr and click Boot Phone. Your green should turn red and it will boot back into normal mode.

Restored it this morning, turned it off and went to class. Came back and the phone fell right back into recovery mode....I'm at a lost of words on what to do next.

I don't know why it keeps falling into recovery mode.