Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anysim Help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Anysim Help
    I Gotta Be Honest......throughout Alot Of Time And Resources On This And Many Websites.......ive Taken A Bricked Iphone And Brought It Back To Life................im Using A Jailbroken 1.1.1 Iphone, It Has Everything On It (installer, Vt1000, Ssh, Etc) But When It Comes To Anysim, Im Having Issues..........i Put My T-mobile Chip In The Phone And When I Want To Unlock The Phone It Said The First Time That It Sucessfully Unlocked The Iphone.......but Even Still I Cant Send Or Recieve Phonecalls, The Tmobile Icon Doesnt Show Up, And I Had An Issue With The Baseband Being The 1.1.2. Vesion Baseband But I Downgraded To Get Anysim To Work..................im So Close To Being Done, Someone Please Help

I have the same problem

All you have to do is virginzined your iphone. There is a file call virginizer_pack. The reason why the Anysim said it is successful to unlock but can not make phone call. It is the old Anysim or iUnlock we used to unlock our iphone before has messed up the seczone to unlock. The old code of Anysim or iUnlock still in the seczone that why the phone funtion does't work. Reply me if you need more info