Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thanks ONLY Thread.

Thanks

Exclamation Thanks ONLY Thread.
    I thinks its about time we had a thread like this.

Thank anyone,developer or a poster, which as made your life on this site or any number of other sites out there, that have made our lives with iphones/touches that so much easier.

I personally have made numerous donations to those above who have made the modding of the my iphone more user friendly to non contacted customer.

1) First and foremost the DEV team i have used your past few apps with great success, and paid nothing for it!

2) All the intelligent people who make this site function, from the Mods to the many posters who have helped me out on numerous occasions, and am sure have help you too.

There are so many more, but it's your turn now!

No need to add names if you don't want to, just a few quick thanks.

P.S.

Lets keep this positive & thank people who deserve to be thanked for ALL there HARD work & LONG hours they have put in for Free.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nickh For This Useful Post:

Wongster360 (2008-07-21)

I'd like to thank the dev team. They're the best!

I also gotta give them my thanks and cosmo for the custom firmware for windows users like me, all of you guys. Thanks for the help.

nickh thank you for starting this thread as it's long overdue.

I'd like to thank the devs for all the effort they have put into the tools we need to customize our phones to our liking.

I'd also like to thank all of the many helpful people on this site that go out of their way (patiently I might add) to help thsoe that can't figure out the difference between recovery and DFU modes.

anyway, thanks to all that make this place such a great resource...