Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with AppSnapp please help.

Default Problem with AppSnapp please help.
    Ok hi i am trying to fix my fathers iphone. He bought it unlocked he upgraded to 1.1.2 then he deleted a file somewhere which froze the phone so we have downgraded to 1.1.1 firmware and restored.

Trying to jailbreak now I get up to the part where we connect to www.jailbreakme.com get to choose install Appsnapp screen lasts for 5 secs it flicks to the emergency slider screen then screen goes black and stays black have left it black for longest about 10mins.
    I have rebooted the iphone and started again several times and must have tried appsnapp over 20 times same thing it goes to www.jailbreakme.com/files/y.tiff and does the same thing.

I am pulling my hairout here if there is an alternative site or something else to try could you please let me know here.

TA
    Last edited by Mattsmum; 2008-01-05 at 04:11 AM.

Just keep trying to install Appsnapp by going to jailbrakeme.com. I and many others were in the same boat. We all thought something was wrong with our phones or we messed up somehow downgrading. In the long run it just took many tries. It didn't take for me until the 5 day of trying. Read this thread.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23317

Keep your phones connected w itunes when u doing it...also reeboot your computer bfre....I asume u did iBrick and End Process for iTunes helper.exe...