Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: revert to itunes 7.5

Default revert to itunes 7.5
    Good day all,

I found out the hard way with first gen iphone and 2.0....(i wasnt paying attention/rushing and it updated to 2.0 my bad) I have all my music files i dragged over to the itunes library artist information corrected and i added photos to the missing ones It is flawless but took forever.

Is there a way to uninstall the ITunes7.7 and install ITunes7.5 and keep all the updated info(maybe a archive file or something?)

then I can restore to 1.1.4 right=) !

Thanks for any help and
    THANKS DEV TEAM for william wallacing Apple
    Live Forever Or Die Trying!

make a folder on ur desktop, then drag and drop all the items u wanna save. after ur done with that go 2 uninstall and uninstall itunes 7.7. also make sure u use kiphone to erase baseband. reinstall v1.1.4 use whatever 2 crack ur phone and add ur stuff back, good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eminem1976 For This Useful Post:

boyscout (2008-07-18)

search buddy.

theres a thread about it.
    iPINOYP

Did search...buddy still found nothing. I dont know any other way to reference all I said into a search sentence. I wish you were kind enough to provide that thread. I did find the thread showing how to downgrade etc

I just want to know how to keep my files as complete as possible after uninstalling itunes since most of the art, dates, and recording labels I had to find online and manually attach, since the auto feature did not find a solution for all of them.
    Live Forever Or Die Trying!