Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me Downgrade back to 1.1.1!

Default Help me Downgrade back to 1.1.1!
    Ok, first of all i know what im doing i bought the phone in late november. It had 1.1.1, i jailbroke and got up to 1.1.2. But after all the installing and uninstalling of apps the phone has became real glitchy so today i decided meh ill go ahead and do a restore and do it all over again. Well i did a restore back to 1.1.2 and it was clean and everything went fine. Also i do not want to unlock it i am ATT and want to stay that way. So im at 1.1.2 with no problems and then i restore to 1.1.1 and get an error which is expected. Now i do not know what to do if someone can get me to 1.1.1 i can do everything else from there.

So i get the error once downgraded to 1.1.1 but it stays in recovery mode. Get me into 1.1.1 w/o unlocking and i can do the rest

Thanks

i did but when i did my friends touch i didnt have to do any of this and he was on 1.1.2.

Ok dude....in the guide it will tell you to use Ibrickr to reboot your iphone after downgrading to get it back out of recovery mode, after that goto www.jailbreakme.com on the phone, install appsnapp which will jailbreak your 1.1.1 and installer the installer.app. After that install ok2prep from installer, this will prepare your phone for jailbreaking in 1.1.2, after thats installed go back to 1.1.2 and re-jailbreak. And your good to go!