Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Loop boot

Default Iphone Loop boot
    Hello,
    iam having a real problem with my iphone, if somebody can help me out please.
    My iphone freezez, then when i restore it using itunes to 1.1.4, the problem persiste even before unlock it, it works when its connected via USB to the Pc, when i remove the cable and restart my iphone it keeps flashing on loop startup.
    also it looks like the Power key is not responding.
    ANY suggestions or ideas please, i will really appreciate it.
    Thank you very much in advance

Default DFU mode
    as soon as it starts up, try to put it in DFU mode - hold both power and home button for exactly 10 seconds, release the power button, keep holding home button until iTunes detects the iphone is in Recovery mode or just wait another 10 seconds and and let go.

Default RE
    THank you very much for your answer,
    i did enter to DFU mode using Iliberty and then i restore it again, iam using Itune 7.6.2 to the version 1.1.4.
    after iam done everything looks fine, then when i remove the cable, the iphone is still on and working, but when i restart it, it goes again to the endless loop, sometimes just by itself when i keep it 3 min it goes to the endless loop.
    Can you show me please what i need to do ? if the DFU mode is the solution, how i can do it ? and what i need to do after that ??
    Thank you very much for your time

i did exactly what you said PLATINUM, i uninstal itunes 7.6 and download itnes 7.5, then i enter to the DFU Mode in my iphone and i did restore to 1.1.4 using Itunes 7.5, But unfortunately that does not solve the problem, i still have the same issue, when i am done with restore, once i remove the cable, it goes for an endless loop boot, showing the apple Logo.
    i notice also that the power button is not responding.
    Thank you very much for you time, but if you have any idea or solution for me, that will be greatly appreciated, it really makes me sick.
    Thank you
    Last edited by taoufikovich; 2008-07-17 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost