Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Update 1.1.3 to 1.1.4

Default Update 1.1.3 to 1.1.4
    is there a way to update my iphone. i have 1.1.3 and i use it with t-mobile. i know there is a 1.1.4 update but i heard that if i try to update the phone, it will freeze up... Is that true? Can I update it and how? thx in advance!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvlyssup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djmanyacal View Post
    is there a way to update my iphone. i have 1.1.3 and i use it with t-mobile. i know there is a 1.1.4 update but i heard that if i try to update the phone, it will freeze up... Is that true? Can I update it and how? thx in advance!!!
    Not much difference between 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 except locate me on google maps. If it ain't broke, why fix it. Unless of course you are having problems.

Only time it may freeze up is if the unlock, JB, and activation was done incorrectly. After you update to 1.1.4, you still have to re-activate, re-JB, and re-unlock.
    My Week 51 8Gig is "retired", currently using i580 on Boost Mobile. Yeah, I miss my i...
    Wifey's - 8GB 3G unlocked & jailbroken using blacksn0w, GO GEO!
    Also retired Week 29 4 GiG on 3.1 custom firmware & originally Unlocked & JB via WinPwn.
    Unbranded & Unlocked Custom WM6 Cingy 8125, R.I.P Cingy 8525 (WSOD)
    BB Bold, Miami Ink v3, v235, & an mpx220, all unlocked!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rvlyssup For This Useful Post:

djmanyacal (2008-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by rvlyssup View Post
    Not much difference between 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 except locate me on google maps. If it ain't broke, why fix it. Unless of course you are having problems.

Only time it may freeze up is if the unlock, JB, and activation was done incorrectly. After you update to 1.1.4, you still have to re-activate, re-JB, and re-unlock.
    So should i just press the update button in itunes? thanks for the help!