Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OTB 1.1.2 iphone jailbreak and unlock

Default OTB 1.1.2 iphone jailbreak and unlock
    Hey all, this forum is great. I found all the information i need, but i still have a few questions.

Before i ask any questions i want to say that i have no intention of unlocking the phone since i am already on at&t.

1.) I have an at&t account right now. I was wondering if i bought a new OTB iphone, will i be able to use my old sim if i jailbroke and activated the iphone with the sim included in the phone?

2.) will the new OTB jailbroken and activated iphone work with my old at&t sim?

3.) will i be able to restore it to its original factory condition without any problems? will apple ever know that i hacked the iphone incase i want it serviced?

Thanks a lot.

trill2ride

camon, nobody knows the answers to my questions?
    Last edited by trill2ride; 2008-01-01 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

all this has been answered a million times, READ!

I am sorry, I am new to this forum. I looked every where but I cannon find the specific answers to my questions. any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Does anybody know answers to my questions? Please I would really appreciate it.

I really need help with these questions, I would really appreciate any help. Thanks

If you jailbreak to 1.1.2 then you can use your old ATT sim. That is what im doing. Does not have to be jailbroken. Jailbreak 1.1.1 wont take old ATT sims.
    You dont have to activate if you dont want to. So jailbreak it to 1.1.2 then you can use your old ATT sim.