Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: full video of iPhone 1.1.3 - 8 minutes of wonders

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default full video of iPhone 1.1.3 - 8 minutes of wonders
    hey guys. here is the link to the full video of iPhone 1.1.3

8 minutes of video with all the features.
    courtesy of gear live!
    1.1.2 + next sim --> 1.1.3 ZiPhoned--> 1.1.4 (Ziphone) --> 2.0.1 (winpwn)--> 2.1 (quickpwn)
    www.boioglu.ro/tag/iphone

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boioglu For This Useful Post:

DobyTheDoggy (2007-12-31), DonVerduras (2007-12-31), grantmaier687 (2007-12-31), jordanmaxx (2007-12-31), yowiphone (2007-12-31)

Awesome thank you! Can't wait for this update!!!

Wow! Exciting changes. Too bad I won't touch it until DEV team and others get their hands on it and break it wide open! lol!

BTW, THANKS for posting the video. You will notice you have just one thanks on your profile and that would be from me! The amazing thing is that you didn't have to be an idiot and ASK to be thanked! HAHAHAHA!!!

Nothing to be all hyped and excited about. We already have all those functions. Thats just my opinion.

Banned
    Thanks

i mean, modders have already done all these things...but i always like to be up to date with all my gadgets

and the devs are already working on this new firmware!!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

I hate how so many people are dissatisfied with the new features in the 1.1.3 update. Sure, jailbreaking and third party apps can already do all of these things. But you don't get the clean UI and simplicity that you do with official apple updates to the firmware. If i had the choice between the iphone's sms.app and a third party sms app, or the new my location feature in google maps and a third party cell triangulation app, i'll always take the apple stuff, even if they are a little late to catch up I know most of this is probably personal opinion, and don't get me wrong i pity those with stock iPhones

Quote Originally Posted by grantmaier687 View Post
    I hate how so many people are dissatisfied with the new features in the 1.1.3 update. Sure, jailbreaking and third party apps can already do all of these things. But you don't get the clean UI and simplicity that you do with official apple updates to the firmware. If i had the choice between the iphone's sms.app and a third party sms app, or the new my location feature in google maps and a third party cell triangulation app, i'll always take the apple stuff, even if they are a little late to catch up I know most of this is probably personal opinion, and don't get me wrong i pity those with stock iPhones
    Everyone is entitled to they own opinion if you ask me.