Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wow Now i really need help!!

Default Wow Now i really need help!!
    Been trying diff guides on how to downgrade. Found one with ibrickr and did what it said. On ibrickr it said if it takes to long to close ibrickr and restart your iphone. When i start it up all i get is a black screen with all this scroll of text rolling up the screen really fast. Then it reboots and begins doin it all over again? How the hell do i fix my phone?

Edit** Figured it out jus had to hard restore it.
    Last edited by Vish; 2007-12-30 at 08:33 PM. Reason: figured out problem

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Try iDemocracy 2.0 and you will see

Hi guys I just have the same prob. I was using iBrickr v09 and "downgrading" , the software gave me 3 links, I pressed the middle one and the iBrickr start "fixing" my iPhone, then it started to scroll all of that code and rebooting it self and repeating with out shuting down... I don't know what to do, I just receive this iphone yesterday and now I feel I F*** it....

Quote Originally Posted by luilly3d View Post
    Hi guys I just have the same prob. I was using iBrickr v09 and "downgrading" , the software gave me 3 links, I pressed the middle one and the iBrickr start "fixing" my iPhone, then it started to scroll all of that code and rebooting it self and repeating with out shuting down... I don't know what to do, I just receive this iphone yesterday and now I feel I F*** it....
    Restore the phone. Put it in DFU mode then boot with ibrickr

Yes I restored it and it worked! Now I have it back, thanks!

I got mine out of it and its back to working normal!! But now i hate that i wont be able to jailbreak it and install third party apps.