Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So lost now??

Default So lost now??
    Ok i've been tryin to follow all these guides? I did the 1.1.1 downgrade and when my phone went into the recovery mode i dont know how to knock it out? All the guides say to hit the windows.bat click install SSH then click Kick out of Recovery mode. I do that and when my iphone loads back up it still says i'm on 1.1.2 on itunes? Why? Then i still keep goin with the guide thinking maybe its supposed to say that as none of the guides say it is supposed to say that or isn't. So then i go to jailbreakme.com and click install appsnap and nothing happens. Safari doesn't close or anything. I get a little blue bar that doesn't move or anything. Then my phone keeps goin into sleep mode so i dont know if it keeps goin or not? Anyone have the links to the all the correct files so i'm not downloading the same thing from ten diff people with diff names? Or can someone tell me what i'm doin wrong?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

jailbreak me only works in 1.1.1 your still in 1.1.2 i have the same problem i cant restore error (1) and dont know why....
    If i helped hit Thanks!

I have 1.1.2 out of the box and for some reason i cant downgrade to 1.1.1 I dont know why? All these guides say the same thing. But none of them work for me. I'm already on an AT&T activated phone. I jus wanna jailbreak the 1.1.2 so i can install apps. Seems no one knows?