Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help with Downgrade please

Unhappy Please help with Downgrade please
    Hello guys.
    I upgrade from the first firmware (launch day) to the newest 1.1.2 last month.
    everything is working fine except when i try to install an App thru Installer. I tried to install the video recorder app but i messed up, Now i get this "Error main script execution failed"

But now i just want to do a Clean install/restore kinda like cleaning all the stuff i got in. Then just update to 1.1.2 at once or do i have to got to 1.1.1 then 1.1.2.

What is the Easy and fast way to do this? And if you have a link to a tut the better.

Im running Win XP

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i had the 1.1.2 jailbreak and i wanted to get rid of it so i restored the 1.1.2. i do not think you need to go back to 1.1.1 but i dont think it would hurt though. i didnt and my iphone is back to stock condition with no problems. but its your call

hope that helped

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gameviper For This Useful Post:

ߥ (2007-12-31)

Sorry you lost me you did or didnt downgrade from 1.1.2

Anyone out there have a better input? or to tutorial on how to downgrade from 1.1.2.

It is easier just to do a "clean Install/restore" thru ITUNES?

Like i said before i want to do restore so i can clean everything i got on the Iphone.

Im asking before i do a restore with ITUNES because im afraid it may brick my iphone.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by ߥ; 2007-12-31 at 02:08 AM.