Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP can not downgrade to 1.11

Default HELP can not downgrade to 1.11
    Hey
    So my phone went into recovery mode and i was forced to restore and upgrade it to 1.12. Now my phone is locked and i can't follow one tutorial saying to click on restore and hit shift to downgrade to 1.11. When i sync with Itunes the only thing that it says is that the sim card inserted cannot be supported. although the phone is in recovery mode i can not downgrade it to 1.11. What should i do? All i have is a Tmobile sim because i purchased the Iphone unlocked. Another thing Ibrickr did not seem to work on my phone i tried to change the files to have edge work over tmobile and nothing happened. This is what caused my phone to go into recovery mode. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

In my ex[erience its essential that you retain the original sim card that was supplied with the iphone

Have ypu tried an ATT/ Cingular Sim Card??? instead

3. The Following User Says Thank You to subway999 For This Useful Post:

jonnyolbrich (2007-12-28)

I do not have an AT&T sim. could i use my friends even if they are not registered for the iphone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

when the phone is in recovery mode open ibrickr anf hit the begin downgrading to 1.0.2 button. Phone's screen should turn white. Then restore in iTUnes the 1.1.1 fw
    iPhone 1.1.2 8GB
    Orange/Cosmote RO.
    Fully functional!

Favorites: Categories, ShowTime Unlimited, CameraPro + crack , iSMS, Listen

...and don't forget the thanks button

6. The Following User Says Thank You to unixvik For This Useful Post:

jonnyolbrich (2007-12-28)