Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I gonna pull my hair out soon!!! HELP!!!

Default I gonna pull my hair out soon!!! HELP!!!
    Ok bought my iphone unlocked it was originally a otb fw1.0.2. I recently had to pay the guy i bought i from 30bucks to up grade to fw 1.1.1. So that was going fine until iphone said was running out of memory storage space when i wasn't. So someone told me that i had to move my applications folder to /var/root. I followed the steps but i was using terminal vt100 from my iphone to fix that mem. storage problem. After that it all went downhill my iphone touchscreen wouldn't respond. So decide to go ahead and use itunes to restore it. I successfull restored it to fw 1.1.1 and said what the heck and continued on to see if i could get fw 1.1.2 working. I did everything to the letter untill it didn't reconize my sim. So i tried to restore it back again going thought the guides process again now i can't even get it to read my sim in fw 1.0.2 and i need that to be unlocked b4 i can move to fw 1.1.1. Is there another method im suppose to follow or am i doing something wrong. Cuz all im getting now is error (1) (1015) (2003) and some other ones i can't remember. I currently on Rogers phone plan in Toronto Ontario Canada plz give me some pointers i've been at it for 2days now with no luck.

ok my phone right now is on fw 1.1.2 since itunes won't let me restore to fw 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 getting return errors (1) (1013) and doesn't recongize my sim. Trying to fix iphone on pc windows xp itunes ver. 7.5

Ok now i got iphone restored on fw 1.0.2 with ibricker. But no ibricker seems to be doing nothing when i click on the option that im suppose to. iphone and itunes doesn't recogonize my sim since its not the original that came with it. I didn't recieve the original sim since i bought my phone unlocked on fw 1.0.2 and im using the sim that i had in my last phone which is a Rogers sim.

I went and used ibrick to try and fix my phone now i have a phone that is active but i can't use my rogers sim i can see my phone number but can't make any calls i've tired anysim 1.1 and 1.1u

YEAH!!!! UNLOCKED NOW ON FW 1.1.2!!!! Thx for those who replied to this thread your insight on to how to solve my problem gave me some ideal on what i need to make it all right.
    Last edited by Chinpokimon; 2007-12-30 at 06:45 PM. Reason: iphones current status

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

G'day
    The most help I can offer (if it does help) is when you upgraded to 1.1.2 then back to 1.1.1, you were left with 1.1.2 stuff.
    You need as far as I know, anysim 1.2.1u to unlock it.
    There should be a few guides around on this (not sure of links)...
    Errors 1013, 1015 etc are easily fixed by just running independence (i assume mac) as it kicks the phone out of recovery mode.. or ibrickr for windows..
    Hope this helps a little.
    Unable to restore signature. Error (1015)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to renzo75 For This Useful Post:

Chinpokimon (2007-12-27)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chinpokimon View Post
    Ok bought my iphone unlocked it was originally a otb fw1.0.2. I recently had to pay the guy i bought i from 30bucks to up grade to fw 1.1.1. So that was going fine until iphone said was running out of memory storage space when i wasn't. So someone told me that i had to move my applications folder to /var/root. I followed the steps but i was using terminal vt100 from my iphone to fix that mem. storage problem. After that it all went downhill my iphone touchscreen wouldn't respond. So decide to go ahead and use itunes to restore it. I successfull restored it to fw 1.1.1 and said what the heck and continued on to see if i could get fw 1.1.2 working. I did everything to the letter untill it didn't reconize my sim. So i tried to restore it back again going thought the guides process again now i can't even get it to read my sim in fw 1.0.2 and i need that to be unlocked b4 i can move to fw 1.1.1. Is there another method im suppose to follow or am i doing something wrong. Cuz all im getting now is error (1) (1015) (2003) and some other ones i can't remember. I currently on Rogers phone plan in Toronto Ontario Canada plz give me some pointers i've been at it for 2days now with no luck.

ok my phone right now is on fw 1.1.2 since itunes won't let me restore to fw 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 getting return errors (1) (1013) and doesn't recongize my sim. Trying to fix iphone on pc windows xp itunes ver. 7.5

Ok now i got iphone restored on fw 1.0.2 with ibricker. But no ibricker seems to be doing nothing when i click on the option that im suppose to. iphone and itunes doesn't recogonize my sim since its not the original that came with it. I didn't recieve the original sim since i bought my phone unlocked on fw 1.0.2 and im using the sim that i had in my last phone which is a Rogers sim.

Try this

http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Unl..._%28Upgrade%29

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pncntigger For This Useful Post:

Chinpokimon (2007-12-28)

i can help you on your restoring problem. basically it's just iTunes being a little annoying. When you restore it and get that problem, then keep your iPhone connected and just close iTunes. Then use iBrickr and when it opens it should say that the phone is in recovery mode. Select to boot it and if your itunes logo goes green then you have to restore it again and follow this process again. If it goes red then it will boot it in a little while and all is well. You can then continue whatever unlock process you were about to perform

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSlayeriPhone For This Useful Post:

Chinpokimon (2007-12-28)