Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE - WINDOWS] Upgrading to 1.1.2 From 1.0.X or 1.1.1 [Tested W/ 2 iPhones]

in between step 2 and 3 after the restore loading is complete and the error 1015 was shown... would it bring it back to recovery mode and just wait? please clarify! thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks! Was afraid to do this. Bought the GF a 1.1.2 and used simmax to makea sim card that would work with it, figured what the heck, worst case I can always do that. I did exactly as you wrote and now have a jailbroken, unlocked 1.1.2 phone operating on Beeline in Moscow, Russia.

Cheers m8

i was trying to unlock my brand new iphone 1.1.2 but it gave me an Main Execution Script Failed when i was trying to Install The Virginizer
    plz help

After i've done everthing my 1.1.2 has been unlocked and all... but whenever i dial any number on the dialpad it just crashes and takes me back to the dashboard!!!! any help please??

Default plzzz tel
    i updated my iph0ne frm 1.0.2 t0 1.1.1 n den 1.1.2 as acc t0 dis guide but wen i ws 0n 1.1.1 i installed nysim n started it wid ariplane m0de 0ff n wen it ws finishd i turned 0ff da airplane m0de it dusnt catched ny netw0rk....s0 did i d0 nythng wrng n tel me after updating t0 1.1.2 i 0pnd wind0ws.bat n den dere were 2 0pti0ns install ssh n jailbreak i checkd ssh n den clickd jailbreak did i d0 it wrng way????

I got err when update to 1.1.2 .. my phone was unlock v1.1.1 .. I have to restore it n lost everything.

worked great for me when i somehow managed to knock my phone to the error msg "invalid SIM" when trying to upgrade from 1.0.2 another way.

all went smooth (tho the wording for step 3 messed me up in getting it to dial and connect to 0)

many thanks!

Default Hi
    can i do this without the original at&t sim thnx

Thanks Revan, It was very easy and quick. I am now working with 1.1.2 but my sms is not working. It crashes once i press the button. Tried installing iworld but did not help.

Quick help will b appreciated.

Best regards.

Revan,

I hv unistalled and install Iworld again. This time it work. Thanks.

Just one question, do i always hv to change country name in i world if i travel in case sim is changed??

Best regards.
    Last edited by m kq786; 2008-01-08 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12