Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Not Properly Provided for my problem :(

Exclamation Help Not Properly Provided for my problem :(
    I am been trying to fix my iphone since 4 days and no one (experts) seem to help me.

My phone is usless since 4 days.. please prvide me some help...

I dont know how to downgrade baseband.. I had downgraded my iphone to v1.1.1 but still its giving me modem firmware number of v1.1.2

can anyone help me out please?

Please help me...

I hope someone can help me because I am been trying to upgrade my Iphone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2

This is what I had done before I went for initial upgrade.

1. Downloaded Virginizing app and virginized
    2. Downloaded 1.1.1 firmware
    3. Dowloaded JailBreak 1.1.2

4. UPDATED my firmware through Itune

5. Downgrade to 1.1.1 as instructed on the following site..

6. I run Jail Break 1.1.2

then i went on performing *#307#* process till i added both URLs (prefs://1f & jailbreakme.com) and enabled my wifi.

7. I went to jailbreakme.com and installed the app. rebooted my iphone.

I am still getting ACTIVATE my IPHONE and when i slide it still shows me EMERGENCY CALL screen

now i dunno what to do.. please help me guys...

Athough i had downgrade to 1.1.1 (shift + restore select v 1.1.1 file method) but still giving me the modem firmware number of

04.02.13_G modem firmware.

I am very frusterated now

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    Last edited by sameer1977; 2007-12-25 at 01:02 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

ok first of all restore your iphone in itunes using dfu mode ie putting the phone in recovery mode download the 1.1.1 firmware if you dont alreay have it if not its on the forum to download restore the firmware once it has restored you will get an error message saying iunes couldnt restore firmware error 10159 or somthing along those lines thats ok close itunes if your running a pc load up ibrickr if mac load independince and choose the option to boot fone once your fone has boted up you will have the emergency screen but with a picture of a globe do the *#307# thing that you have done download the apptap instaler from jailbreakme.com your fone will stay atthe emergency screen for a couple of secs and the fone will reboot and you will be in your springboard menu and you will have access to instaler and then you can carry on from there