Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1011 error fix (work in progress)

Cool 1011 error fix (work in progress)
    The saga so far

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OMG this is mashing my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I did an iphone for some one - all worked perfectly then the idiot messed with boot neuter then after he had ragged it he proceded to try n restore it using itunes.......y he didnt just bring it back to me I dont know. Anyhow he dropped it off with me with no wifi no signal etc (but failed to tell me hed been messing with it!!!)

I tryed to restore but now all I get is the dreaded 1011 error GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Its driving me MAD. Im no simpleton ive done the whole dfu mode twice etc. Ive read threads till god knows what time in the morning all week!!!!

Ive even tried ziphone as a last resort n the text starts scrolling down the screen then seems to freeze n just show Attempt...

I can get it back to Normal Mode using ziphone but it states no calls can be made from this phone and to contack apple support! "Yeh like Steve Jobs is gonna help me!!!"

Any help would be greatfull
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE SO FAR

Using iliberty I can jailbreak and activate the phone but still back to no wifi signal etc.

All thoses with 1011 error ibricked!!!!!

Heres the HOW 2 so far

Put phone into DFU mode restore 1.0.2 firmware twice, you will get the 1011 error and then it will go to the connect to itunes logo. Use ziphone, under advanced boot iphone into normal mode.

Now use iliberty select jailbreak + activate phone booted into recoverymode and hung. I then selected the other tools options and selected "Jump out of recovery mode" the phone restarted and I now atleast have an iphone that will act as an ipod (not much I here you say but hey its better than that ibrick i had b4.

Found also that as long as you restore the firmware you require twice all firmwares work.

Will update as soon as I have more info.

Hope it helps

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Can you let me know
    I have the same issue, i was messing around with bootneuter and now i get error 1011 if i try to restore the firmware.

Please help me thanks alot!

Originally Posted by Izzard
    Hi folks. I've just fixed a very broken iPhone. I know of several people who have had the same problem so I'm very pleased to have got this phone 100% working again. If you have the same symptoms then this method may help.

THE SYMPTOMS
    iPhone appears to have no baseband.
    iPhone shows "Repair needed" and the info button shows unknown IMEI and ICCID.
    When you restore - even from DFU mode - the OS changes but the firmware never gets uploaded. Restores take ages and eventually timeout with an error, leaving you in Restore mode.
    You can bash out of restore mode and boot normally using the tools available, but you still get "Repair needed", etc.
    Settings / About shows WiFi greyed-out, all 0s for Bluetooth, and nothing for baseband info.
    No signal (obviously)
    No sound from keypad or ringtones.
    When you try jailbreaking using ZiPhone or iPlus, it fails during the process. (If I recall, ZiPhone says "Hmm, what did you do...?" and then fails to unlock. It scrolls forever. With iPlus you get the red banner and text but it stalls and locks up.)
    After you've tried ZiPhone/iPlus, your phone will not boot in normal mode. You get "AppleMRVL868x: Invalid calibration data in device tree" in the scrolling white-on-black text.
    Eventually you might be left with "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" scrolling continuously.
    From this point you can Restore in DFU mode but it still won't restore the baseband and will take ages to time out. You can get it to boot again but you're back at square 1.

MY PROGNOSIS

Okay that's a fairly horrible list and not a good place to start from. This is clearly more than a simple "WiFi greyed out" issue. I'm sure you've spotted the problem with this picture: with no EDGE and no WiFi you can't get into the phone to install helpful tools on it.

You might also have tried things like erasing the baseband in ZiPhone and found this also failed. In my opinion your phone is NOT totally bricked. It's just poorly. All your network IDs and IMEI etc are still there. But nothing can read them. In fact it's so broken that none of the tools seem able to erase the baseband so you can install it again.

A SOLUTION(?)

After a couple of days of research and a million different attempts at stuff, here's what worked for me. I'll give you the overview and then some details but please bear in mind that the nitty-gritty of carrying out all of these steps has been done to death elsewhere so please have a search. I'm not going to attempt to write out a step-by-step guide in minute detail because that leads to mistakes. Plus there's a good chance a lot of people reading this have worked through most of this at least once before.

The key seems to be properly erasing your baseband and 'ienew' seemed to be what worked.

OVERVIEW

1) DFU mode restore to 1.1.4. It will eventually end in an error and leave you in Restore mode.
    2) Bash out and boot normally.
    3) Jailbreak and (h)activate the phone. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UNLOCK.
    4) Send ienew and support files over USB.
    5) Run ienew in Mobile Terminal
    6) DFU Restore to 1.1.4 again.

You should know if you were sucessful when you Restore because this time it will recognise you have no baseband and flash the 1.1.4 one. Now you have it back to factory conditions (well apart from bootloader 3.9 of course) and you'll notice the phone reads the SIM card and you get IMEI and ICCID back. If you jailbreak you'll see that WiFi, Bluetooth and sound works. And if you unlock you'll be able to use your own SIM again. Give yourself a pat on the back (and give me some credit) if it worked

NOTES

1) Get DFU mode by plugging into iTunes, holding Power and Home buttons down. After 7 seconds the screen will switch off. Keep holding until 10 seconds then let go of Power button but keep holding Home. After another 10/15 seconds the screen will still be off but iTunes will find an iPhone in Restore mode. You can now just go ahead and click the Restore button. (NB if you're reading this when 1.1.4 has been superseded then I suggest you get the 1.1.4 restore file and force iTunes to restore from that, since we know 1.1.4 is unlockable.)

2) Use your favourite method to bash out of Restore mode. iBrickr might do it. I use iphone-tools or iPlus. Independence on Mac can do it. Hell, even ZiPhone 2.6 has a button to boot in Normal mode.

3) You need to jailbreak and activate so that you get the BSD Subsystem and Mobile Terminal. I think I used iPlus. (Don't use the -U option - trying to unlock will put you back at square one).

4) All the files you need are here: http://stuff.uselessblather.com/tools46.zip. There are various options for transferring files over USB to the iPhone. I used a Total Commander plugin which worked great:
    Get a Total Commander trial version here: Total Commander - Download
    Get the T-pot plugin here: http://t-pot.googlecode.com/files/T-PoT.1.1.zip (There's at least one other such plugin but this one worked for me.)
    If you open the zip file with Total Commander it will recognise that it has a plugin and install it for you. Nice. Now you'll find your iPhone is accessible under Network Neighbourhood / T-Pot and you can make a new folder (e.g. in /usr/bin) and put the files there.
    Other ways to send files over USB include "iPhone PC Suite" for windows and iphonedisk for OS X.

5) Mobile Terminal next. (Login password for root is alpine). Because the baseband is hosed you'll find input very slow and laggy. This gets better when you sucessfully kill CommCenter, which you need to do anyway for the erase. "launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist". This just wasn't doing it for me so I rebooted and used the more persistent version: "launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist". The -w option will kill CommCenter on the next boot. Don't worry about that because you'll be restoring soon. Now you can type properly, set the permission on ienew by changing to the folder it's in (e.g. /usr/bin/unscrew or whatever) and entering "chmod +x ienew". You should get the following:

Code:
    # ienew
    Resetting the Baseband...Done
    Opened: /dev/tty.baseband
    iEraser for 112OTB: tool by geohot
    Waiting for data...
    Got Header: 77 0b cc
    02 00 85 00 02 00 FF FF 85 02 03 00
    SECPACK
    02 00 04 02 06 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 0B 02 03 00
    Erase
    02 00 05 08 02 00 00 00 07 08 03 00
    02 00 06 08 06 00 01 00 00 00 A0 00 AD 08 03 00
    Hopefully the main flash was erased, wait for the next step...
    #If so - congrats. You're nearly there. (If you happened to bother setting the permission for bbupdater and running "bbupdater -v" at this point you'd be told that it is unresponsive to pinging. Which is exactly what you want. Because it's not there. D'you see?) DON'T bother trying to install a new baseband manually with all that "bbupdater -f and -e" stuff. You don't need to. Restoring 1.1.4 in DFU mode will do that for you.

6) DFU Restore. You know the drill.

There we go. Hope it works for you. Sorry for errors. It's 4am and I wrote this from memory because I didn't get the sequence right straight away or right it down at the time. I'll certainly correct this when errors in the instructions are pointed out. It's possible I've left a vital step out. This is because I've tried to whittle it down to the bare minimum number of steps so I've left out stuff I did that I believe wasn't necessary. We'll see. Good luck!

Did you try this?

Or this...

Originally Posted by Izzard
    Again I have managed (after much experimentation and frustration) to get a "bricked" iPhone working again, using a different method.

THE SYMPTOMS
    iPhone appears to have no baseband.
    iPhone shows "Repair needed" and the info button shows unknown IMEI and ICCID.
    When you restore - even from DFU mode - the OS changes but the firmware never gets uploaded. Restores take ages and eventually timeout with an error, leaving you in Restore mode.
    You can bash out of restore mode and boot normally using the tools available, but you still get "Repair needed", etc.
    Settings / About shows WiFi greyed-out, all 0s for Bluetooth, and nothing for baseband info.
    No signal (obviously)
    No sound from keypad or ringtones.
    When you try jailbreaking using ZiPhone or iPlus, it fails during the process. (If I recall, ZiPhone says "Hmm, what did you do...?" and then fails to unlock. It scrolls forever. With iPlus you get the red banner and text but it stalls and locks up.)
    After you've tried ZiPhone/iPlus, your phone will not boot in normal mode. You get "AppleMRVL868x: Invalid calibration data in device tree" in the scrolling white-on-black text.
    Eventually you might be left with "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" scrolling continuously.
    From this point you can Restore in DFU mode but it still won't restore the baseband and will take ages to time out. You can get it to boot again but you're back at square 1.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION?
    Here's what I did. I really hope this helps some others too.

Found iPhone firmware 2.0 beta8 build 5A345 and iTunes 7.7 prerelease version (which can flash firmware beta 8)
    Installed iTunes and restored 1.1.4 (got error 1011)
    Restored to 2.0 beta 8. Of course it was not activated BUT I got IMEI, ICCID, audio, bluetooth and Wi-Fi back!
    Pwned the iPhone.
    From restore mode, restored a custom 1.1.4 which successfully reflashed the bootloader and baseband unlocked the iPhone.
    Last edited by tripleo; 2008-07-09 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tripleo For This Useful Post:

jewelzeem (2009-11-11), lookatthemonkeys (2008-07-23)

[Solution][iFix1011] - Fix for iTunes with "1011" Restore error - Hackint0sh

Try this jsn1 has realeased a software called ifx1011 ive tryed it and it didnt work for me but its worth a try keep poping back to the thread because things are moving fast and could have a fuller better version released soon hope this works for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ian1potts For This Useful Post:

lookatthemonkeys (2008-07-23)

I am having this same problem and would LOVE to see a fix. I am first trying the 2.0 solution, then will move onto the longer solution. Hopefully one of these works. It is great to see that list with the same symptoms as I.

Question: What files are in that download that doesnt work? Basically you create a folder /usr/bin in your iphone and put those files in it and run them from terminal on the iphone. The link doesnt work though. What files do we need because I would love to try this!
    Last edited by lookatthemonkeys; 2008-07-22 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting sorry try this it has al the info you need just pm me if you need more help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ian1potts For This Useful Post:

lookatthemonkeys (2008-07-23)

OMG I think it worked! This is amazing! I thought I had a bricked iPhone! I basically followed the steps but used a number of other sites to help. I got up to the point where you have to run ienew, but I couldnt get it to run. I ended up running iunew (just tried it for some reason). Then I ran ienew and it worked! Then I DFUed into 1.1.4 and everything worked again! Wifi, Bluetooth, all not greyed out! So I unlocked, jailbroke, and activated and I am as good as new! THANK YOU!

lookatthemonkeys's:

Could u post in rapidshare all the files u used to fix the problem? in one file.

Hi Lookatthemonkeys, where did u get iunew file from?? can u supply a link??

Cheers

See this link for information on the terminal programs that need to be run.

The direct link to the files are here

I put the files in the /usr/bin directory using Total Command with the iphone plug in. Install terminal using iLiberty+ or any other program.

Right Guys.......if u bricked your iphone by upgrading to 2.0 firmware I just left my phone for 3 days then restored 1.1.4 and I got imei etc back. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

If u get the 1011 error no baseband wifi imei etc.....theres good news and bad news

The good news.......all is not lost I have managed to get it back to life

The bad news.........you have to go old school and dismantle the iphone to join 2 points and then run the commands through terminal.

I'll upload a link later today for the tutorial I followed.

Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

I think it depends on how bad you mess it up. I was able to recover from no imei without opening it up using the post here, but it may have been because my bootloader wasnt as badly messed up, but I dont know. I recovered mine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin_T View Post
    The saga so far

OMG this is mashing my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I did an iphone for some one - all worked perfectly then the idiot messed with boot neuter then after he had ragged it he proceded to try n restore it using itunes.......y he didnt just bring it back to me I dont know. Anyhow he dropped it off with me with no wifi no signal etc (but failed to tell me hed been messing with it!!!)

I tryed to restore but now all I get is the dreaded 1011 error GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Its driving me MAD. Im no simpleton ive done the whole dfu mode twice etc. Ive read threads till god knows what time in the morning all week!!!!

Ive even tried ziphone as a last resort n the text starts scrolling down the screen then seems to freeze n just show Attempt...

I can get it back to Normal Mode using ziphone but it states no calls can be made from this phone and to contack apple support! "Yeh like Steve Jobs is gonna help me!!!"

Any help would be greatfull

UPDATE SO FAR

Using iliberty I can jailbreak and activate the phone but still back to no wifi signal etc.

All thoses with 1011 error ibricked!!!!!

Heres the HOW 2 so far

Put phone into DFU mode restore 1.0.2 firmware twice, you will get the 1011 error and then it will go to the connect to itunes logo. Use ziphone, under advanced boot iphone into normal mode.

Now use iliberty select jailbreak + activate phone booted into recoverymode and hung. I then selected the other tools options and selected "Jump out of recovery mode" the phone restarted and I now atleast have an iphone that will act as an ipod (not much I here you say but hey its better than that ibrick i had b4.

Found also that as long as you restore the firmware you require twice all firmwares work.

Will update as soon as I have more info.

Hope it helps
    I have been goin nuts for about 3 months to figure out how to unbrick my Iphone with the baseband errors 1011. I have been to every possible site on the internet and none have the correct solution. I do have to say there is alot of false hope goin on out there. Just for the record every way that these people claim they have unbrick their phone when it has the error 1011 or those other ones because of the baseband, is just a bunch of horse s none of there so called ways has been succesful with mine and it seems like a buch of horse SH**, if u know what I mean. There was one promising solution but claiming that "works like an ipod" thats a lie u dont hear anything out of the speakers sure it plays but whats the point if u cant listen, DUH. Then you have these wanna be hot shots that post their own site and claim they have the fix but they dont give it out because of leagal issues or they give you dead links or even have written files. If ur gonna play the game play it to the end dont try to intice and act like you have the solution when you dont. So with that being said heres the situation.
    The so called beta link for 2.0D does not exist anymore so no going up to 2.0 then back to 1.1.4 then tools46.zip doesnt do anything either because you cant get Iterminal to work on the phone to access the file ienew. winpwn showed some light but if u create a custom it will not load through itunes and you end up with a 16XX error or a single digit one.
    The real problem is that the phone is missing files and the baseband is screwed. If someone would be so kind to backup their entire phone 1st gen only I feel that it could resolve this problem. Oh and Ziphone Sucks it just creates more problems to the phone and makes it as useless as the old one did.
    Now if you have the solution to the problem tell it list the files submit the files and explain what to do, remember we r all idiots and not as smart as you. For all u wanna be superstars go do it somewhere else because if u are not solving the problem ur creating it.
    PS: ONLY 1st gen Iphone w/ errors 101X, scrolling white letters, no wifi, Baseband not change able?
    DEVTEAM ALL HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED, THX.....

Quote Originally Posted by Toughtony View Post
    then tools46.zip doesnt do anything either because you cant get Iterminal to work on the phone to access the file ienew.
    How about instead complaining for 2 pages you ask us for help so that we can try and help you. I spent 12 hours fixing my 1011 error, but I got it to work, and I would be happy to help you if you ask. I used terminal, total command, and the plug-ins to fix it. Is it a definite fix? no....but I am sure we would be happy to try. While these methods may have worked for some people. I am certain that there are people who have truly bricked their phones to the point where only replacing hardware will fix it. So instead of complaining like a baby that there is no "one-click solution," get out on the boards and do some research. You messed up your phone doing dangerous modifications, own up to it.

Ditto......i've fixed it and my iphones working a treat now. Where u from?? stop ur B**chin bring ur phone round n I'll sort it, hell if I can fix one I can fix another.

I spent 5 solid days on it reading every post out there, every claimed fix. In the end u've godda bit the bullet and go old school. Look at it this way ur iphones knacked at the mo so to hell with it open it up and sort it out. Or like I said bring it to me n ill fix it for u.

This is the tutorial that i used to do the hardware unlock wasUnlock the iPhone - a simple tutorial! I run steps 1 - 4 then run bbupdater -v even though it says dont, then I put it in DFU mode and restored to 1.1.4

I know straight away that its worked cuz u dont get the 1011 error on the resore and you get a NO SIM INSERTED message on the iphone

We are all here to help so just ask, pointless moning cuz u aint fixed urs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin_T View Post
    Ditto......i've fixed it and my iphones working a treat now. Where u from?? stop ur B**chin bring ur phone round n I'll sort it, hell if I can fix one I can fix another.

I spent 5 solid days on it reading every post out there, every claimed fix. In the end u've godda bit the bullet and go old school. Look at it this way ur iphones knacked at the mo so to hell with it open it up and sort it out. Or like I said bring it to me n ill fix it for u.

This is the tutorial that i used to do the hardware unlock wasUnlock the iPhone - a simple tutorial! I run steps 1 - 4 then run bbupdater -v even though it says dont, then I put it in DFU mode and restored to 1.1.4

I know straight away that its worked cuz u dont get the 1011 error on the resore and you get a NO SIM INSERTED message on the iphone

We are all here to help so just ask, pointless moning cuz u aint fixed urs.
    So what ur saying is take ur phone apart and connect 2 points hope u do it right or the phone is gone and that will fix ur problem. When in fact Apple states " NO NEED TO OPEN TO REPAIR SOFTWARE ISSUES". Baseband missing is a software issue and if so called people are accomplishing this without tearing their phone apart why should I? I have every software on my computer listed throughout the internet claiming to resolve this problem. I have tried every combonation. The state of my phone is 1.0.2., no wifi, no baseband, vterm, installed but not working, cladyia(whatever) installed, &openssh. Still no sound, no use of term, and no baseband. So is there a way to use windows to port into the phone and run commands. I dont mean iphuc or iphoneinterface, these do not give you the option to use certian commands to run files on the phone.

So I am now asking to PLEASE explain how you fixed ur 1st gen iphone with 101X error, no wifi, no baseband. If you have the files I need then post them and give me access so I can get back on me feet with this. waiting........ ........... ............

Update your phone to 1.1.4. You may get an error when it is completed. If so, use any program (iliberty) to boot it out of restore mode. After that use iliberty to activate and jailbreak your phone. You can choose to automatically install terminal and BSD subsystems while it is jailbreaking (I used iPlus 2.0 which adds all this automatically).Then, on your computer, install Total command with the iphone plug in to connect to your phone over USB (since you can not SSH into it with no wifi). Once you are in the phone send over the files from tools46.zip to /usr/bin. Once they are in run:
    launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    from terminal. Then go to /usr/bin and run ienew and/or iunew. Hopefully those should work and from there you can DFU and restore to 1.1.4 and everything should be working and you can then hack to 2.0. Hope this helps a little.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lookatthemonkeys For This Useful Post:

Toughtony (2008-07-30)

Quote Originally Posted by lookatthemonkeys View Post
    Update your phone to 1.1.4. You may get an error when it is completed. If so, use any program (iliberty) to boot it out of restore mode. After that use iliberty to activate and jailbreak your phone. You can choose to automatically install terminal and BSD subsystems while it is jailbreaking (I used iPlus 2.0 which adds all this automatically).Then, on your computer, install Total command with the iphone plug in to connect to your phone over USB (since you can not SSH into it with no wifi). Once you are in the phone send over the files from tools46.zip to /usr/bin. Once they are in run:
    launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    from terminal. Then go to /usr/bin and run ienew and/or iunew. Hopefully those should work and from there you can DFU and restore to 1.1.4 and everything should be working and you can then hack to 2.0. Hope this helps a little.
    Ok lookatthemonkeys, I have completed everything up to the point of the use of terminal. I also used Iplus2.0 to achieve this file but I only get access to Library directory so I placed the files from tools46.zip in that folder I did the command.

# chmod +x ienew
    #

That is all I get a blank, and if I try to run it says

zsh: command not found: ienew

Now these files and directories are there and if I do ls this is what is shown.

ICE04.02.13 G.eep
    ICE04.02.13 G.fls
    Lockdown
    Preferences
    Summerboard
    bbupdater
    ienew
    ieraser
    secpack

Now I have also tried replacing the +x with 0755 and 755 same effect but file still not found. oh let me tell you exactly where these files had to be placed.

/private/var/root/Library

Any ideas from this. Jesus u would think this would be easier I am soo close but no cookie yet. Thank you for getting me here.

FFS Well obviously you dont need our help cuz its not like we've fixed ours is it!!!!!

The problem you have is that ur base band is only half written i.e corrupt, it either has to be blank or a working version to upgrade. Doing the hardware unlock is the only way I found to wipe the base band successfully. "Do you think I would really have taken my phone appart if I didnt have to!!!!!!!!!!!"

We've told you what to do to fix it so either use the information provided or push off

Hell Go jump off a bridge......Or better still let us help u help you.....u can stand on the edge of the bridge n me n lookatthemonkeys can push u off :-)

Being aragant wont get you anywhere on here, and your "Apple states" " NO NEED TO OPEN TO REPAIR SOFTWARE ISSUES". well you could send it back but thats right u f**ked it by illegaly moddifying the iphone.

Are you using total command to transfer the files over? Also, I would go ahead and put them in the /usr/bin like I mentioned. You can get there from total command. Make sure when you run ienew you cd to the directory you put it in. Also, make sure to unload the apple commcenter before each try (the cases matter when typing ie. CommCenter)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lookatthemonkeys For This Useful Post:

Toughtony (2008-07-30)

Quote Originally Posted by lookatthemonkeys View Post
    Are you using total command to transfer the files over? Also, I would go ahead and put them in the /usr/bin like I mentioned. You can get there from total command. Make sure when you run ienew you cd to the directory you put it in. Also, make sure to unload the apple commcenter before each try (the cases matter when typing ie. CommCenter)
    Heres one for u, I went on an installed Cydia through ilLiberty abd it pretty much gave me use of all the system of vt100 but now I see that when I type ls it shows all the files from tool46.zip normal when I doe the cmd chmod +x ienew it changes it to ienew*. So I checked out through help command to see what * ment and it says non executable file. Now I went all around the net and chmod +x is the right command but for some reason it wont let me execute the ienew. It is still saying command not found, u would think that there is a term window runable through windows to execute files on iPhone.

So now everything is to a T of what u said to do but I still get "command not found" and all the files in usr/bin have the * after them, if I dont modify the files from tools46 then there is no *. Do u know of a command that changes or would even execute the command. U know I thought I use to have a sofeware that would change the attribute in a dos window or something like that but I think it was for version 1.1.1. or 1.1.2. It might have even had to have the use of the WiFi. I dont know now I am lookin for a easier way. Oh yeah in general and about on the iPhone there is no baseband shown or modem firmware they are both blank.... DOnt know how to use a software to reinstall those..uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I guess I am stuck for now thank you

HOLD THE PHONE>>>>>>>>>FOR SOME ODD REASON IT FINALLY WENT THROUGH AND ALLOWED EXECUTION but now it is sitting at Waiting for data .....

You know I was thinking, do you have a list of files that r suppose to be in this package tools46.zip. The package I have only contains 6 files and each file does have to be chmod. Maybe I am missing a couple of files from this precess.
    Last edited by Toughtony; 2008-07-30 at 08:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast