Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Having some trouble unzipping the jaibreak file

Default Having some trouble unzipping the jaibreak file
    Hi, is there anyone who can help me. I am using firefox and trying to download the jailbreak app. It is zipped and i do not know hoe to unzip it properly.

when i unzip it there are many sub files and when i click them they dont do anything
    Last edited by gdelz9211; 2007-12-23 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

all you have to do is extract the file, then click windows.bat if your running windows and jailbreak.jar if your running mac.

Thumbs down still
    when i click on the zipped file "jailbreak11" there is a folder that says "osx" and "win". When i click win, i see i phone interface, jailbreak, and read me. When i click either of those icons, nothing happens.

They are still zipped. Thats why your having problems. You need to extarct them. And then click on them.

I am sorry to keep bothering you with this, is there any way that you could wal me through how to unzip it because it says the files are extracted and they arent.

i use firefox i have a mac. i used Ziphone jailbreaker. download that file. when it's done the Ziphone will be saved to your desktop. snyc your phone as you would threw itunes, then open Ziphone and press unlock all. That's it you will have it unlocked.

ijaibreak only works on mac