Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: otb 1.1.2 downgrade

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Default otb 1.1.2 downgrade
    everytime i try to downgrade my otb 1.1.2 it fails i get as far as holding tab then selecting the 1.1.1 downgrade file but it always fails it says its extracting then it could not downgrade shortly after i thought that it may have still downgraded due to the fact that im told that u should expect a error wich is normal but i went into the phone to see that its still 1.1.2 is there a specific version of itunes i should be using if so wich and where can i download it from
    Im using windows vista idk if that has anything to do with it i attached a copy of my system specs idk just in case it helps

Default what is otb 1.1.2
    i bought a iphone yesterday with 1.1.2 out of the box, does that mean is is otb?

Thanks

yep otb (out the box) ootb ( out of the box) common phrases for it

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wayno's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazingangel1986 View Post
    everytime i try to downgrade my otb 1.1.2 it fails i get as far as holding tab then selecting the 1.1.1 downgrade file but it always fails it says its extracting then it could not downgrade shortly after i thought that it may have still downgraded due to the fact that im told that u should expect a error wich is normal but i went into the phone to see that its still 1.1.2 is there a specific version of itunes i should be using if so wich and where can i download it from
    Im using windows vista idk if that has anything to do with it i attached a copy of my system specs idk just in case it helps
    Maybe the firmware you downloaded is corrupt. Try re-downloading it from here. It works with the latest iTunes but you can have problems with Vista. Do you have access to a Windows XP machine?

Thanks

Thanks i re downloaded it like you said no problems even with using windows vista so now im just waiting on the unlocker now like everybody else so ill be using it as an ipod touch in the meantime and carrying around my moto krzr with me in the meantime