Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All I Want To Do Is Downgrade To 1.1.1

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Exclamation All I Want To Do Is Downgrade To 1.1.1
    All I Want To Do Is Downgrade To 1.1.1 and stay at 1.1.1 and jailbreak. how do i do that. all these other guides wants you to upgrade back to 1.1.2 after you get to 1.1.1...... im so confused HELPPP please

THANKS,

lafastfords

The reason you have to update back to 1.1.2 is because you will have no phone functions on 1.1.1 if you downgraded from 1.1.2. So in order to have everything working on your phone you need to update back to 1.1.2.

Jordan
    1.1.2 Jailbroken

You see, my problem is just like lafastfords. where i am, and probably he is stuck at too is how do you successfully have an activated phone on 1.1.2 with the installer?!

• -i am a ATT customer

• -i originally had 1.1.1

• (reason i upgraded)-problem on 1.1.1, upgraded to 1.1.2, later found out dust clogged headphone port leaving me with no ear volume only on speakers.

• - now stuck with boring 1.1.2 (speaker problem resolved)

What i can do is downgrade and jailbreak on safari via wifi (no activation). prep for 1.1.2 and upgrade. after upgrade, my iphone no longer has installer and the conceited software doesnt do anything but follow through as it should and reboot phone about 2 times leavign me with what i said above.

what did i do wrong? what should i do now? please help us.
    Last edited by Sticky111; 2007-12-22 at 04:37 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sticky111 For This Useful Post:

dyfin4life (2007-12-23)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdan24 View Post
    The reason you have to update back to 1.1.2 is because you will have no phone functions on 1.1.1 if you downgraded from 1.1.2. So in order to have everything working on your phone you need to update back to 1.1.2.

Jordan
    1.1.2 Jailbroken
    ok I understand that the modem firmware can not work on the 1.1.1 from 1.1.2.so if I do the jailbreak, something happens down the line can I restore to a fresh 1.1.2.

lafastfowards
    ok I understand that the modem firmware can not work on the 1.1.1 from 1.1.2.so if I do the jailbreak, something happens down the line can I restore to a fresh 1.1.2.
    yes you can.

i have a question, i have successfully downgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.0.2 bact to 1.1.1 and im activated and all is good. my question is why cant i download any of the apps from installer without getting a error or a Main script execution failed! ERROR.

the reason you have to go back up to 1.1.2. is, like was stated above, you'll have no phone signal. the reason for that is b/c your baseband is set for 1.1.2. so if you want to stay at 1.1.1 i think you need to do some searching about changing your baseband. i haven't done it but from what i've read, i think you have to go down to 1.0.1 then upgrade to 1.1.1 to get the correct baseband. not sure about that so you might want to search a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky111 View Post
    You see, my problem is just like lafastfords. where i am, and probably he is stuck at too is how do you successfully have an activated phone on 1.1.2 with the installer?!

• -i am a ATT customer

• -i originally had 1.1.1

• (reason i upgraded)-problem on 1.1.1, upgraded to 1.1.2, later found out dust clogged headphone port leaving me with no ear volume only on speakers.

• - now stuck with boring 1.1.2 (speaker problem resolved)

What i can do is downgrade and jailbreak on safari via wifi (no activation). prep for 1.1.2 and upgrade. after upgrade, my iphone no longer has installer and the conceited software doesnt do anything but follow through as it should and reboot phone about 2 times leavign me with what i said above.

what did i do wrong? what should i do now? please help us.

Downgrade your phone to 1.0.2 and then proceed to downgrade your modem firmware to 03.14.13_G. After that, upgrade to 1.1.1 and jailbreak without any problems. You can also upgrade back to 1.1.2 this way as well.

Downgrade to 1.1.1 then do the *#307# trick.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..