Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 what Im doing wrong here?

Exclamation Downgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 what Im doing wrong here?
    HI

I got iphone unlocked with 1.1.1 and anysim + jaibrake soft. inside . It was working till I shut down by mistake. It forced me to go back to 1.1.2 whic I did then I downgraded to 1.1.1 and using iBrickr i try to put 1.0.2 , to rebote my iphone it take him forever and my Itune was waything for him like cracy , at the end id didnt rebote that circle on iphone was rotating like crazy to. So i shud down iphone then put him back again on 1.1.2 .

Can you tell me should I have AT&T sim card inside iphone or my own Fido working sim carde . I use bouth sim card and try but for some reason I can not downgrade to 1.0.2 after 1.1.1. .

I was folowing this step by step :
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15971

Can someone explain me what is wrong here .

Please any help will be good.

why do you want to go to 1.0.2?

Well can I goo to 1.1.1 and have full funcionaly phone with wfi and all staf unlocked to work in CANADA?

HI Can you please answer me on my question from the post where you asked why im going to 1.0.2 from 1.1.1 . Folowing that manuel from the lin that I presented it show that I must go from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 then back to 1.1.1 .

Can someone conform that?
    Last edited by Chiorny; 2007-12-21 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost