Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Brand New OTB v1.1.2 iPhone with BL4.6

Red face Brand New OTB v1.1.2 iPhone with BL4.6
    I have a brand new OTB v1.1.2 iPhone. I want to jailbreak it (I understand that it can't be software unlocked yet but I'm willing to wait). I am told that it can be jailbroken to turn it into a very expensive iTouch which I want to do but I am so scared to do anything because there are so many guides and tutorials and I am honestly confused.

SIMPLE QUESTION: which guide/tutorial do I use to turn my virginal, untouched v1.1.2 iPhone with the new BL4.6 into a iTouch so I can at least enjoy it while I wait for the Hack Wizards to "do their thing"??!! I am running Windows XP. I am good at following instructions in guides and tutorials I am just so confused as to which one to use. Also I do not want to activate through AT&T.

HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gilesw For This Useful Post:

TopDoc1 (2007-12-20)

Thanks for the post!! All went well until the very last step - "In the Folder you will find the file jailbreak.jar Open it and press on JAILBREAK!" - the program says that it cannot connect to my device and that I should restart my computer and reconnect the iPhone. I did that and it still doesn't connect!!??!! HELP!! What do I do now??

Quote Originally Posted by TopDoc1 View Post
    Thanks for the post!! All went well until the very last step - "In the Folder you will find the file jailbreak.jar Open it and press on JAILBREAK!" - the program says that it cannot connect to my device and that I should restart my computer and reconnect the iPhone. I did that and it still doesn't connect!!??!! HELP!! What do I do now??
    UPDATE YOUR JAVA HERE