Ok so here's the deal. I have an Iphone, bought it back in september. Serial #:75737TZ4WH8.
I bought it with 1.0.2 Firmware and Updated it to 1.1.1 Shortly after I got it,I Found out about modding it and so I jailbroke 1.1.1. All was well and I was happy with My iPhone. Then evil 1.1.2 came and i said hell no will not update. Till a confrimed way of jailbreaking had been proved. So I waited and oktoprep Was released and I am quite good with computers. So I felt it was time to update. So I uninstalled everything except for bsd, ssh and oktoprep. Downloaded 1.1.2 and Shift clicked and updated. Well here's where it all goes to hell. The iphone update stoped about half way through and i let it be for like 4 hours nothing... iTunes had stoped working. I had to restart. So I figure I would Restore back to 1.1.1 and just let it be. It did not work, Tried several times and still nothing. So i thought maybe i can restore back to 1.0.2 and work my way back up. That did nothing. I tried both in restore and DFU modes. Nothing. I Have read almost every post on here trying to figure out what i screwed up. I Kept Getting error (1) and error (6). did a little research on those and the fixes did not work. So after three days of avoiding 1.1.2 and having no phone. I had no other choice but try a restore with 1.1.2, Well it worked, no hang up nothing. So i'm thinking alright Back to 1.1.1. So I tryed to restore back to 1.1.1 And got error (6). :-( very sad i was but i did not quit. So I tried a restore back to 1.0.2 That worked. I thought all was well. downloaded baseband virgin and ibricker and every thing here on the site and was ready to start going back to 1.1.1. well Here lies the next problem itunes would freeze when i plug in my iPhone, it would not read it. But I did notice that if i had iBricker open it would, but only for a short time. Itunes will not let me downgrade to 1.1.1 or upgrade from 1.0.2. I'm very upset because i know that it should. I know that i have 3.9 bootloader, My phone is before week 40. So Any help or advice or a hey dumbass you missed a step. Would be grateful. Thanks

Wireman, Paul
U.S Army, SPC