Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is it possible to have a week 45 that 1.1.1 OTB?

Default Is it possible to have a week 45 that 1.1.1 OTB?
    I'm trying to get one from ebay...and the one I'm looking at is a week 45, and the seller is telling me that it's 1.1.1 firmware. Is it possible?

Thanks

If he downgraded to 1.1.1 after opening it up, sure.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

So, other than that, not possible, huh?

Thanks

Anythings possible. But I wouldn't count on the risk
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

to be honest and to tell a story; I had an iPhone(my spare) with no box or anything. My girl asked me to give it her brother in London when we go in a week and a half. Recently we decided to sell it and buy one off craigslist an unlock it so it would come in a box with accesories nice for a gift. So as a nice guy I sold it unlocked for 400 so I had a guy with the same but the box and stuff. Afer i sold mine the dude never showed up, so for a couple days i was stuck with thw 400 to buy one; not wanting to spend more on the dumb prices. So i found a guy on craigslist who said he'll sell me his thats stuck in DFU mode and he's not too versed on hacking so he was willing to get rid of it for $350 so i got it from him on 34th st by the garden. He was a asian guy (theres a reason i say that) i checked for scratches and to see the DFU. When I got home the phone only turned on when connected to the outlet. Pissed. So I decide to research it on google. First few hits brought me back here with a guy named explicitazian says he think he broke his phone taking it apart trying to do something and now it only turns on in the outlet. So I look t the phone and I see the bottom right metal was indeed a bit outta place.....so same guy! I decided even though it was opened and warranty voided thusly to try apple. So i went there with my girl and her british accent to the new apple at west 14th and believe or not in 5 minutes ok maybe 8 or so; we told em the battery just suddenly died and wont turn on unless plugged in. They gave us a brand new in plastic iphone WEEK 45 with a blue sticker on the lower right running 1.11, I went home and unlocked it. So people can obtain them easier than previously thought. So yea week 45 is cool, and screw explicitazian.
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See